Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 168

Author Topic: [ISG] Adventure Guy! - Epilogue  (Read 493742 times)

JoshBrickstien

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the aspect of one fey!
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Guy! - Update 11.5 (the chess puzzle is over guys, seriously)
« Reply #1035 on: September 13, 2010, 04:59:28 pm »

Our whip was burned in that incinerator chamber. How would it end up there?
Wait, it was? I missed that.
I notice the door behind it is labeled sewage. we must investigate after we finish this boss fight.
Edit: OH GOD, THE LEATHERS ARE MULTIPLYING WHENEVER I SLEEP.

eclipsetail

• Bay Watcher
  • [HIGH_FIVES]
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Guy! - Update 11.5 (the chess puzzle is over guys, seriously)
« Reply #1036 on: September 13, 2010, 05:06:02 pm »

Um. uh...
hm...

Grab eyemonster with claw. Bring it to it's mommy.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Guy! - Update 11.6
« Reply #1037 on: September 13, 2010, 06:16:14 pm »

PANIC!

This seems like a pretty good idea. You book it for the stairwell.

The monstrous creature slams the wall behind you.

You race out of the kitchen as tentacles slither up after you.

Grab eyemonster with claw. Bring it to it's mommy.

Maybe you can pacify it by bringing it the small one? Worth a shot, anyhow. You frantically plug the clawgun back into your socket, maintaining the grip. The oculoid is freaking out.

You bring the creature down, nervously standing in front of the great beast thing. The eyemonster is seriously flipping out and totally trying to latch onto you with its tentacles.

run flee run hide get out get away

SHIT SHIT NOT A GOOD IDEA

bad bad bad bad bad bad bad leave run run run run bad

The monstrous oculoid knocks you into the corner of the room, but cannot seem to actually get at you because its teeth are getting in the way. It can’t seem to grab you, and isn’t using its tentacles to grab you either. You’ve got a very brief respite in this nook but you won’t be safe for long. What do you do?

no no bad leave run flee flee bad run

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: September 13, 2010, 06:18:20 pm »

The obvious choice is the best one.

Poke it in the eye really hard.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: September 13, 2010, 06:19:22 pm »

ACTION ROLL under the giant monster's teeth, then bolt to the door, try to communicate with your cool new occuloid buddy!

ninjad...
Poke it in the eye really hard.
that might work too...

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: September 13, 2010, 06:24:15 pm »

In This Post: Tylui is too lazy to go page searching.

What's our latest inventory? I forgetzzz
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 06:25:48 pm by Tylui »

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: September 13, 2010, 06:24:57 pm »

Poke it in the eye really hard with the clawgun.

In This Post: Tylui is too lazy to go page searching.

What's our latest inventory? I forgetzzz
Nothing. We lost it all.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: September 13, 2010, 06:26:12 pm »

Bah. Okay...

Grab the weak spinal cord behind the teeth with your grabber arm, and twist like mad! Sure, you might drop the little one.... But like my momma used to say, "Ya'll gotta pick the lesser of two oculoids, Johnny!"

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: September 13, 2010, 07:14:05 pm »

Just release the little one, then make a run for it.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Doret

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm an Alien Roomba....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: September 13, 2010, 07:43:05 pm »

In a horrified manner, scream like a sissy and squat in the corner. Cover your face and cry like a little girl who's mommy is missing. Hold that little Oculoid close to you, it is your only tether to the real world. CRY! CRY! Make yourself look pitiful and hopeless, make yourself look like your less threatening than AIR! Just make yourself seem to not be worth this monsters time! Give up all hope and pray that something good happens, then CRY more!

I'm not a troll, this just seems like something reasonable to do in such a situation.
Could I ever find a signature as catchy as that?

JoshBrickstien

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the aspect of one fey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: September 13, 2010, 07:47:24 pm »

In a horrified manner, scream like a sissy and squat in the corner. Cover your face and cry like a little girl who's mommy is missing. Hold that little Oculoid close to you, it is your only tether to the real world. CRY! CRY! Make yourself look pitiful and hopeless, make yourself look like your less threatening than AIR! Just make yourself seem to not be worth this monsters time! Give up all hope and pray that something good happens, then CRY more!

I'm not a troll, this just seems like something reasonable to do in such a situation.

Don't do this. Holding it close might make us loose the rest of our body.
Edit: OH GOD, THE LEATHERS ARE MULTIPLYING WHENEVER I SLEEP.

Doret

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm an Alien Roomba....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: September 13, 2010, 07:58:45 pm »

Who cares about our body! We have WIRES coming from our ARM SOCKET, and can INTEGRATE with a CLAW GUN! Our body is worthless to us, it's a machine! All of our memories were either stolen or fabricated! Life isn't worth living if our actions of denial kill us!
Could I ever find a signature as catchy as that?

mnjiman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: September 13, 2010, 10:57:08 pm »

toss your arm across the room, while yelling SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

then, hopefully, if its distracted, get the hell out of there.

Maybe it was frozen in there, and what ever we were doing up to this point unfroze it?
I was thinking more along the lines of this legendary champion, all clad in dented and dinged up steel plate, his blood-drenched axe slung over his back, a notch in the handle for every enemy that saw the swing of that blade as the last sight they ever saw, a battered shield strapped over his arm... and a fluffy, pink stuffed hippo hidden discretely in his breastplate.

mnjiman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: September 13, 2010, 10:57:58 pm »

We may want to find that eye gunk we melted into a ball, and rub it all over us.. hopefuly they are blind and rely on smell?
I was thinking more along the lines of this legendary champion, all clad in dented and dinged up steel plate, his blood-drenched axe slung over his back, a notch in the handle for every enemy that saw the swing of that blade as the last sight they ever saw, a battered shield strapped over his arm... and a fluffy, pink stuffed hippo hidden discretely in his breastplate.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: September 13, 2010, 11:00:39 pm »

hopefuly they are blind and rely on smell?
...That's extremely, EXTREMELY unlikely. I mean, what's the point of a frigging gigantic eye if they don't use it?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 168