Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 168

Author Topic: [ISG] Adventure Guy! - Epilogue  (Read 494596 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Guy! - Update 11.7
« Reply #1080 on: September 17, 2010, 02:32:39 pm »

Grab the little oculoid out of the cabinet... Attach the tentacles to your arm socket... COMMUNICIZZATE!
I vote for this!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Guy! - Update 11.8
« Reply #1081 on: September 19, 2010, 05:35:17 pm »

cabinet?

You pop open the rather suspicious-looking cupboard door and find the critter somewhat squished in. It eyes you suspiciously for a moment.

make a EEEEKREEEEES noise.

SKREEEEEEEE

It jumps out of the cupboard and out the door. Looks like you scared it off.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Doret

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm an Alien Roomba....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: September 19, 2010, 05:50:20 pm »

Follow it! It obviously is like any other animal and is more afraid of us then we are of it, as such we can make friends with it! Show it we have nothing in our hands to hurt it and approach it slowly and calmly without making any sudden movements. If it growls, or skrees at us stay still until it stops. Repeat this process until we are close enough to touch it. Hold your hand out for it to inspect your hand. Once down you may pet the Oculoid, on any place EXCEPT the eye. We must be friends with this cute little creature, it will replace our dog.
Could I ever find a signature as catchy as that?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: September 19, 2010, 05:54:01 pm »

Ignore the little oculoid. Focus on dealing with the big one.

Is there a temperature control for that freezer anywhere? Maybe we can turn it colder, or I dunno, route the heat from the oven into that room to burn it to death or something.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Guy! - o hai adbot
« Reply #1084 on: September 19, 2010, 05:54:59 pm »

Quote from: adbot
bonus poker
online bingo

Son of a bitch! You could have sworn you had him this time. Li'l bastard's got one hell of a poker face.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: September 19, 2010, 06:02:11 pm »

Follow the little oculoid. The big one can obviously wait for us to come back before it eats us, since he's likely been there since before the start of the game.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: September 19, 2010, 06:03:39 pm »

Follow it! It obviously is like any other animal and is more afraid of us then we are of it, as such we can make friends with it! Show it we have nothing in our hands to hurt it and approach it slowly and calmly without making any sudden movements. If it growls, or skrees at us stay still until it stops. Repeat this process until we are close enough to touch it. Hold your hand out for it to inspect your hand. Once down you may pet the Oculoid, on any place EXCEPT the eye. We must be friends with this cute little creature, it will replace our dog.
This lubber has a good plan matey!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

eclipsetail

• Bay Watcher
  • [HIGH_FIVES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: September 19, 2010, 06:07:22 pm »

Does it have anything we could touch besides the eye?  ???

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: September 19, 2010, 06:11:02 pm »

THIS!
Also try to hook your wires up to comunicate once this is done.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Doret

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm an Alien Roomba....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: September 19, 2010, 06:14:02 pm »

It haz the tentacles... And I think that our wires and those tentacles are far from compatible. We don't want to kill the cutest thing in the place.
Could I ever find a signature as catchy as that?

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Guy! - Update 11.9
« Reply #1090 on: September 19, 2010, 09:44:40 pm »

Follow it! It obviously is like any other animal and is more afraid of us then we are of it, as such we can make friends with it!

You follow it to the living room, where it is quite clearly hiding under a cushion. Time to turn a fresh leaf with this weird little critter.

You flip the cushion and stand still as it SKREEs at you. It doesn't immediately run, possibly hoping to scare you off.

You remain still. It closes its mouth and stares at you, warily. Time to try getting closer.

Taking a few steps closer, you hold up your one hand to reveal that it is empty. It skrees curiously, then catches itself and shouts at you loudly.

You reach to pat it on its grey mouth-tentacle things, but it recoils backwards into the couch seat. You withdraw your hand somewhat. It seems to be quite protective of its mandible-ys.

Lacking anything else to touch, you finally just decide to pat it on the eye/head/whatever. There is a tentative moment as you wait for its reaction.

It skrees quietly and nuzzles into you. Its tentacles brush against you somewhat and you get another flash of blurry emotion.

safesafe

Spade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: September 19, 2010, 09:46:36 pm »

Have fun with our new friend!

What shall we name them?

I suggest Glurp.
DungeonEscape
Will you make it out alive?

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: September 19, 2010, 09:47:49 pm »

Try to send mental messages back at it... Not sure what to say though.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: September 19, 2010, 10:14:08 pm »

Try to send mental messages back at it... Not sure what to say though.
Why don't we ask it it's name?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: September 19, 2010, 10:16:26 pm »

Name it Cyberg. Half Cyclops, half Zoidberg.
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 168