Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 168

Author Topic: [ISG] Adventure Guy! - Epilogue  (Read 490180 times)

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Guy! - Update 12.3
« Reply #1245 on: October 18, 2010, 05:31:47 pm »

Oh god, another puzzel we will spend too much time on, oh god!!!

Recall how they were put on you, and place them there, then do 1,2,3,4

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1246 on: October 18, 2010, 06:44:30 pm »

Turn doorlock and rampdown on. Lifesprt sounds important, so it might be bad to mess with it.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: October 18, 2010, 07:10:15 pm »

Leave doorlock off. We switched that to open something. Turn the emergency exit on.
Also, search the damaged guy for a serial number.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1248 on: October 19, 2010, 12:44:39 am »

Sorry, I meant emrgexit.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: October 19, 2010, 09:51:28 am »

Retro, I have got to say that this is the most entertaining story-game I've ever read. Update 12 has so far been extremely fascinating and I'm probably going to remember this whole deal forever. And keep coming back to read it all over and over. <3

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: October 19, 2010, 11:50:44 am »

Plug in the other memory card and do what it did.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: October 19, 2010, 02:59:54 pm »

This is awesome. Good story, reliable updates, great art.
Retro, I have got to say that this is the most entertaining story-game I've ever read. Update 12 has so far been extremely fascinating and I'm probably going to remember this whole deal forever. And keep coming back to read it all over and over. <3

Well thanks guys! It's hard to get a bead for how people are feeling about the story since mostly all the posts I get are just commands. I was a bit worried back in the beginning that the slow buildup of background detail wasn't going to hold anyone's interest, but I'm glad everyone held on until the more recent stuff where quite a bit more has been going on!

I also ought to tell y'all that there probably won't be an update until Thursday. I've got two huge midterms, a rather substantial essay, and about five hours of class in a row, so despite having little class between then and now I'm going to be busy as a university-educated beaver until I'm through this academic crapstorm.

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: October 19, 2010, 04:18:46 pm »

Ugh, I'm begining to know how that feels... though psychology is quite an easy thing...

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #1253 on: October 20, 2010, 03:42:37 pm »

Wait, why would life support matter? He is a robot, y'know. Uless skree needs it...
Look for labels on Hat Thief's body. Try to figure out what cables go together in it's neck by similarities like colors and size. Put said cables together.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1254 on: October 20, 2010, 06:44:44 pm »

I'm thinking the life support is for something we haven't found yet.  I doubt it is supporting the rooms we know of, because those all have some sort of a connection to the outside world.  Maybe there is something in the volcano, like a submarine or something.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: October 21, 2010, 03:56:37 am »

Is Monopoly Man still somewhere?
Was adventurer #2 Monopoly man?

mnjiman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: October 21, 2010, 06:35:37 am »

Is Monopoly Man still somewhere?
Was adventurer #2 Monopoly man?

Impossible, no cane, eye glass nor hat to be seen anywhere. I doubt he would drop it.
I was thinking more along the lines of this legendary champion, all clad in dented and dinged up steel plate, his blood-drenched axe slung over his back, a notch in the handle for every enemy that saw the swing of that blade as the last sight they ever saw, a battered shield strapped over his arm... and a fluffy, pink stuffed hippo hidden discretely in his breastplate.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: October 21, 2010, 06:57:44 am »

I hate to keep postponing and killing the momentum like this, but considering how long I've been awake and how long I'll have been awake by the time I'm done these two midterms and out of class in eight-ish hours, the odds of me simply coming home, gorging on some early dinner and crashing hard for a day or so is extremely likely. I'll start working on the update Friday and you should have it either that afternoon or early Saturday morning. After that my workload is pretty light for two weeks or so and I can start making my absence up to you guys :D

Blaugh, all this studying is making me sick. Anyhow, off to first of two consecutive midterms, wish me luck.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: October 21, 2010, 07:13:52 am »

Have no doubt, Adventure Guy is worth waiting for.
Love, scriver~

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: October 21, 2010, 09:51:04 am »

Good luck! ^_^
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 168