Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 168

Author Topic: [ISG] Adventure Guy! - Epilogue  (Read 493541 times)

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Guy! - Update 12.3
« Reply #1260 on: October 23, 2010, 05:16:01 pm »

Sorry, some rather serious life stuff came up last night. Just getting to work on the update now; should be up within the hour, and I'll be doing prep work for later this week as well so I won't be so delayed after this.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Guy! - Update 12.4
« Reply #1261 on: October 23, 2010, 06:05:22 pm »

Turn emrgexit and rampdown on.

You turn on EMRGEXIT and RAMPDOWN. No whirr-clunking from the walls this time; maybe the effects are a bit too far away to be heard.

On your way back upstairs, you notice a new staircase in the smithy. You decide to go try to fix up your friend before you keep exploring, though.

search the damaged guy for a serial number.

Nope, nothing. If the panel in your head was so well-hidden, though, who knows what other information or panels are hidden on him.

Plug in the other memory card and do what it did.

You pop in the dude’s memory chip and decide to pay a bit more attention this time.

Okay, that wire goes there… that one goes there…

You pay careful attention to his fingers this time. He enters “5315.” From what you can see, nothing else happens, but he seems satisfied and moves on.

You pop the chip out and hook up the wires, then enter 5315 yourself.

Voltage is a little high. Sorry buddy! You’d better lower it before you fry him.

Spoiler: editedit (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 06:36:53 pm by Retro »

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #1262 on: October 23, 2010, 06:27:08 pm »

Lower the number down to 5315.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: October 23, 2010, 06:58:49 pm »

Go down the stairs. We might find something to repair him with.

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: October 23, 2010, 08:00:42 pm »

Nothing I can think of other than some random guessing... though based on his reaction to our arm that came in contact with *Occuloid Goop* he may already be too far gone... though we wont know until we zombify an armless, neck-broken, occuloid-loving, robot us...... which could be fun.....

Doret

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm an Alien Roomba....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: October 23, 2010, 11:44:10 pm »

Set the thing to 5000. Which should be lowering the voltage, if the voltage doesn't fall raise it to 5500.
Could I ever find a signature as catchy as that?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: October 24, 2010, 01:51:01 am »

5000 is still allot, maybe there is something that we are missing...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

mnjiman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: October 24, 2010, 02:36:05 am »

less arms =  less voltage?
I was thinking more along the lines of this legendary champion, all clad in dented and dinged up steel plate, his blood-drenched axe slung over his back, a notch in the handle for every enemy that saw the swing of that blade as the last sight they ever saw, a battered shield strapped over his arm... and a fluffy, pink stuffed hippo hidden discretely in his breastplate.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1268 on: October 24, 2010, 02:53:27 am »

Speaking of arms, we still need to find his.  One is unaccounted for, and since it wasn't in the freezer that means someone may have made off with it.

Edit: Also, lower it to 4000.  5000 still seems like a bit much, and it can't hurt to undercharge him.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: October 24, 2010, 02:59:17 am »

Speaking of arms, we still need to find his.  One is unaccounted for, and since it wasn't in the freezer that means someone may have made off with it.
We took off one.
You grab his arm and shove it into your wirey-socket. Your body accepts the new arm quite easily. Sorry, Scrapheap, but an adventurer’s gotta do what an adventurer’s gotta do.
And there's one broken one remaining. So they're both accounted for.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 03:02:18 am by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1270 on: October 24, 2010, 04:48:48 am »

That's the one we took off.

The only arm near him is the one on the ground, one of scrapheap's is still unaccounted for.

Edit: It was already off.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: October 24, 2010, 01:49:36 pm »

The only arm near him is the one on the ground, one of scrapheap's is still unaccounted for.
No, look at him again in the last update's pictures, notice a wire coming out of where his arm would be? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the remainder of his other arm, so they're both accounted for. Unless you're looking for the missing part of that arm, which would likely be in the giant eye-monster's room/stomach somewhere.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #1272 on: October 24, 2010, 02:01:37 pm »

lower the voltage to 3500

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: October 25, 2010, 02:45:00 am »

I swear if I wasn't working on another essay I'd be updating me some AG right now, seriously guys. I haven't done nearly as much drawing as I'd like this past week. Drawing hand's gettin-a-jumpy.

Argembarger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Not quite yet
« Reply #1274 on: October 25, 2010, 10:54:13 am »

Set the voltage at 2000 and raise it in increments of 100 until something happens

Alternatively, let Skree decide what to set the voltage at and henceforth give Skree all decision-making responsibility forever.
Quote from: penguinofhonor
Quote from: miauw62
This guy needs to write a biography about Columbus. I would totally buy it.
I can see it now.

trying to make a different's: the life of Columbus
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 168