Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168]

Author Topic: [ISG] Adventure Guy! - Epilogue  (Read 490088 times)

mnjiman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ISG] Adventure Guy! - Epilogue
« Reply #2505 on: May 03, 2011, 02:36:39 pm »

This is a follow up link to "Adventure Guy", where Retro has archived the adventure on another forum here:
http://forums.nothingtolost.com/dicestation/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=23

He is also continuing other adventures on this forum as well if you are interested, I know I am.

I am not trying to steal forum members away here or anything, but I am letting those who will miss his adventures have a chance to continue them on.
I was thinking more along the lines of this legendary champion, all clad in dented and dinged up steel plate, his blood-drenched axe slung over his back, a notch in the handle for every enemy that saw the swing of that blade as the last sight they ever saw, a battered shield strapped over his arm... and a fluffy, pink stuffed hippo hidden discretely in his breastplate.

Anticheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: September 11, 2013, 08:55:37 pm »

The adventure has been archived on its own website now!

http://retro.pojpo.com/archive/
Why not join us on IRC? irc.newnet.net #bay12games

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: September 11, 2013, 08:58:01 pm »

Interesting. Although after 2+ years, I'd be surprised if the original fans remember that much.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: October 15, 2013, 12:09:47 am »

wow yea I sure rememebr: this thing was aweosme, among the absolute top games ever on this site.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: October 15, 2013, 03:37:49 am »

I'm so glad this got randomly bumped, never would have read it otherwise. Great story.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: October 16, 2013, 07:30:31 pm »

Just finished reading this, it was wonderful. At first I thought "Oh cool, someone doing a fake-Indiana-Jones-illustrated-suggestion-game like I did a while back with The Expedition!" and then "Neat, many pages, it probably got finished!" and was hooked.

Although I spotted it in someone's signature instead of seeing it pop up in a bump.

And I love the greedy answer to "Why not just take a sample of the Chemical X". Awesome.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: March 20, 2015, 06:02:26 pm »

This story was amazing! I only started reading at Chapter 14 because it's so long and the images don't work in the earlier chapters but wow was it great! The ending was the best ending I've ever seen in a forum game and probably one of the best out of anything I've ever seen. I can't believe I put off reading this story for so long. It's just wonderful!
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168]