Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: You are a Mobile Flesh Eating Telepathic Bush Redux  (Read 7329 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Mobile Flesh Eating Bush Redux
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2010, 07:32:30 pm »

You try to run, to no avail! In a very unorthodox use of the verb, you conspire to "murder" the man's shears. He clips at your leaves! Running out of options, you hold his shoes together so that he trips. Naturally, given your luck, he falls and impales himself on his shears. Umm... MUAHAHAHA! You laught inwardly (lacking speech) at your success. You gain 400 XP! You level up! Size has increased! Health has increased! A kobold comes to pick to pick the newly-recruited cavader's pockets. You are stuck under the dead gardener for the moment- but you're big enough not to be crushed. You call out to the elf, only to realize you cannot talk! You hope the elf can sense you anyway. You have one unspent ability point!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2010, 07:37:44 pm »

We have an ability point. Let's use it to become telepathic.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2010, 07:45:34 pm »

We have an ability point. Let's use it to become telepathic.
Yes.

YES.

YEEESSSS!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2010, 08:11:27 pm »

No, we'd actually use it, then people would start getting curious about the talking bush.

I vote we first increase our mobility, such that we may better escape from or sneak up on more skilled gardeners or potential prey, respectively. After that, telepathy would be useful in luring in xp.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2010, 08:12:11 pm »

No. Telepathy first. Because it's awesome.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2010, 09:00:41 pm »

I vote we spend it on being able to sprint.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2010, 09:43:35 pm »

Votes telepathy: 3
Votes +speed: 2

You have gained the ability to convey simple ideas.
You tell the kobold, or influence it rather, to lift the body off of you for your convenient consumption. Your telepathy isn't strong enough to make it do anything crazy (barring other subterfuge on your part, like tricking it into thinking you're a god) but it moves the body off you (you eat it for 200XP) You have leveled up! Your thirst for blood knows no bounds. An elf is attracted to your earlier signs of distress. Determined to be a steward of nature, the elf attacks the kobold (who actually just helped you, but how's an elf supposed to know?) You ponder the irony of this idly. +1HP +1Ability You heal 1 HP.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Mobile Flesh Eating Telepathic Bush Redux
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2010, 09:46:49 pm »

GET MIND CONTROL

GUYS, YOU HAVE TO VOTE FOR THIS, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO

penguify

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2010, 09:47:55 pm »

Help the elf kill the kobold, thank him. Ally with the elf. I don't think we should pose as a god, but maybe as a forest spirit (but not the god-like DF kind, just a tree-spirit or whatever) or dryad sort of thing.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2010, 10:21:15 pm »

NO GODDAMMIT BECOME A TELEKINETIC.

That, or be wanted by men who say "Ni."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2010, 10:37:57 pm »

Hey, I just watched that!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2010, 10:39:07 pm »

You're stalking me through the internet.
Get out of here, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2010, 10:41:59 pm »

You're stalking me through the internet.
Get out of here, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
No.

You're
the stalker. :P

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2010, 10:52:51 pm »

Let the elf kill the kobold, it knows too much, the elf too, it may have seen something. Do not tell anyone that you are the bush!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7