Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Ascension to Godhood-Turn 1-IRON BOGEY  (Read 4106 times)

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
Ascension to Godhood-Turn 1-IRON BOGEY
« on: July 24, 2010, 04:00:29 pm »

This is a game which will be pure Godhood. No plot. No OOC. Just pure Godhood, like the originalmakerwhosnameescapesme probably intended. You can create large, lush forests filled with frienly, peaceful vegetarians, then your friend can apocolypse-barrage the whole thing, but then realize the debris will rain on his planet!

You will get 1 ACT per turn, which can be used on a lot of things, but can also be stored for more godlike actions later. And if you're lucky, I may do some pixel art as well. I will take 8 on this epic construct. Who's in?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 01:10:33 pm by ExKirby »
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

I make a massive metal planet, iron on the surface blending to gold at the core.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Genius, man, genius!
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

well i create Phlegrubstm giant(3 m high) eight legged balls of phlegm which sustain themselves by eating the iron from the surface of forgottens planet. They need completely no air as they have [redacted] complex digestive systems which allow them to convert the molecular structure of the iron into methane effectively allowing them to sustain themselves even in vacuum if they get iron to feed on. The Phlegrubstm C have actually about 20 different genders and reproduce themselves through quite complex rituals which require a single one of 19 genders and additional 19 of the 20th gender, to reproduce themselves by merging into a giant blob of greenish snot. This blob slowly dries up and builds up a brown crust, which pieces will be ripped away by winds and upon coming into contact with iron will remerge into giant festering boils. These boils will feast on the iron and grow until they reach a certain size and then explode into groups of young Phlegrubstm C R.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...That is what Godhood is all about. Creating insane things that work in insane ways, that are doomed to die at some point or other.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile

:o are you serious?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

:o are you serious?
That is the way he is running his game. I think both methods have their place. I'm okay with this, and will keep playing. :P

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

I create a race of dark horrors on the metal planet. they subsist solely on phlegm. I give them the ability to modify their physical form, as well as to take the bodies of others as their own.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 05:33:33 pm by ragnarok97071 »
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A bit vague, but the results should be interesting...

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

I create a moon for the planet, constructed entirely of cheese.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Ascension to Godhood-You got your Cyclopsmen on my Kiwi-Fruit planet!
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2010, 06:04:46 pm »

I add seas of milk on the cheese moon
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2010, 04:56:16 am »

We need 3 more gods!

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2010, 05:01:23 am »

I create an extremely thin layer of atmosphere on the planet.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2010, 05:09:40 am »

I create a massive ball of fiery death that will collide with and destroy forsaken's planet in exactly 1000 years time unless the inhabitants find some crazy, million-to-one chance method of stopping it at the last minute.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2010, 05:10:57 am »

I create a massive ball of fiery death that will collide with and destroy forsaken's planet in exactly 1000 years time unless the inhabitants find some crazy, million-to-one chance method of stopping it at the last minute.

That's a good one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4