Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Ascension to Godhood-Turn 1-IRON BOGEY  (Read 4103 times)

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ascension to Godhood-You got your Cyclopsmen on my Kiwi-Fruit planet!
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2010, 05:12:58 am »

I create a massive ball of fiery death that will collide with and destroy forsaken's planet in exactly 1000 years time unless the inhabitants find some crazy, million-to-one chance method of stopping it at the last minute.

That's a good one.
Danke.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2010, 05:17:48 am »

I create a massive ball of fiery death that will collide with and destroy forsaken's planet in exactly 1000 years time unless the inhabitants find some crazy, million-to-one chance method of stopping it at the last minute.

That's a good one.
Danke.

Bitte.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2010, 06:19:50 am »

I create a small planet, the size of the moon in the middle (i'm a god, I know where it is) of space. It has two small moons orbiting it.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2010, 08:34:46 am »

If it's still okay to join:

I create a gigantic cosmic horror that slowly approaches known space and will consume in about 10000 years unless stopped. Eh already done with the metoerite, lessee, create numerous asteroid belts with cake instead of asteroids?

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2010, 08:38:23 am »

Need moar acts

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2010, 08:59:27 am »

i will create a small, perfectly ordinary planet like the place i was spawned from. you know, giant pits of fire and brimstone, eternal voids of shadow, and only one continent out of a total of 79 with any vegetation at all. that continent is the size of this puny little earth planet, and in fact is exactly the same, geography wise. the continent itself is cloaked in a thick mist, such that any inhabitants of it will remain completely unawares of anything in existence outside of it, unless:
1: i deem them worthy, or
2: they are my demigod children.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2010, 09:01:28 am »

Are you following me dwarfguy2?

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2010, 09:02:43 am »

no, it's just a highly unlikely series of coincidences.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2010, 09:04:46 am »

no, it's just a highly unlikely series of coincidences.

I'm sure...

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2010, 10:55:54 am »

forsaken1111 creates an iron/gold planet. It is hard-it could resist a fully fledged meteorite storm if needed, and the gold is of a high Carat value. The surface is very smooth indeed.

Ghazkull creates a load of Phelgrubs, which are placed in a small area on the Iron planet. However, they seem to opt to stay in the same area for some reason. The reproduction doesn't go well either-being there no winds, the only motion their is is via the stomping of their comrades, making the crust stay near the spawning.

ragnarok97071 creates Shadows, which feel off the phlegm. Slight problem, however-they exist on the other side of the planet. Give them a few turns and they'll find them. They also have gained the ability to merge into other race's bodies.

dragnar makes a Cheese moon. Swiss, as well. The holes could be good for housing a race! It flies a fair distance away from the planet, but will taste rather.. interesting. Let's just say that there will be interesting results when the Phelgrubs get onto it...

Ochita adds seas of Milk to the moon. Or rather, he would if it didn't all end up in the holes. You now have underground canals of milk.

OmnipotentGrue adds some breathable gases to the Iron Planet. Well, at least now any mortal creatures will survive there... assuming they don't get smothered by the Phelgrubs or possesed by the shadows.

Archangel lobs a fiery ball of doom that will collide with the Iron planet in around 1000 years (around 20 turns) Upon hit, ANYTHING that is alive (or classed as alive) at that time will either be killed or lobbed to another planet. The planet itself will explode.

nuker w creates a planet, around the size of the Cheese moon, somewhere else. It is... all highly-fertile soil. Any plants will RAPIDLY grow there. There are also two dust moons orbiting it.

And... I said 8, and I have 8, so everyone else, TOUGH.

Entity Actions;

Quote from: ACTS
forsaken1111-1
Ghazkull-1
ragnarok97071-1
dragnar-1
Ochita-1
OmnipotentGrue-1
Archangel-1
nuker w-1
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 01:00:08 pm by ExKirby »
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2010, 10:59:14 am »

is there a waiting list?

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2010, 10:59:22 am »

No acts?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2010, 11:33:32 am »

Someone should make a computer game that according to phropecy teleports some random kids playing it to a special plane just before the planet is destroyed.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2010, 11:37:43 am »

Too Cliche.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Ascension to Godhood-Turn 1-IRON BOGEY
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2010, 03:56:37 pm »

I give the Shadows the ability to undergo binary fission once every 20 years.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4