Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Character Battle: COIN FLIP EDITION (Canceled Due To Zerglings)  (Read 3198 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Character Battle: COIN FLIP EDITION (Canceled Due To Zerglings)
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2010, 04:13:34 am »

Oops. I may have bought Starcraft 2. And my RTD players are yelling at me. And I wanted to do this because I wanted to do something fairly easy and with a definitive end, but now I'm thinking there's not much point doing something if you're not going to do it well.

So, game's canceled, sorry. Maybe I'll do a mansion murder game next time I want a game with an ending, or a very bizarre monster rancher game the next time I'm curious what characters people will throw into an arena.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2010, 02:35:28 pm »

Wait... if you're not doing this, can I?
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2010, 04:56:46 pm »

Go for it. You probably have more flair for the ridiculous anyway, which is certainly where this was headed.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2010, 09:17:40 pm »

I bet 6000 on the second competitor winning the first match.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 [2]