Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 877 878 [879]

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1543515 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

I appreciate the chutzpah, I guess...

Still, ~55 minute hours, so you can fit 26 into a standard 1440 minute day? It sounds like a special sort of hell, but it's not logistically impossible, just remarkably dumb.

From what google translate could make of the article, it's possible it's just an attention-getting stunt, but, like. It's kind of like a rural area publicizing they lack incest laws and will happily recognize sibling marriage; you're getting attention, yes, but the old adage that any news is good news isn't exactly 100% accurate, heh. Gods know the local leadership threatening to inflict 26 hour days on everyone wouldn't be a draw for most people, ha.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Who would have guessed that there would be another leak on War Thunder forums.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Missed the Norwegian thing, having read that post pre-re-edit.)

26-Hour Day? Try a 28-Hour One...

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Look, so long as my expected working hours remain the same, I am all for increasing the number of hours in the day.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But if there are more hours in the day that means there's more hours for people to work, think of the profits!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 877 878 [879]