Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 67

Author Topic: what tv shows are you currently watching?  (Read 101606 times)

Antioch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
what tv shows are you currently watching?
« on: July 26, 2010, 03:30:10 pm »

I personally seem to have run out of shows to watch. I it also seems like I have already seen almost every science fiction series made in the last 20 years :(.
You finish ripping the human corpse of Sigmund into pieces.
This raw flesh tastes delicious!

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: what tv shows are you currently watching?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 03:36:05 pm »

Warehouse 13.

Awesome bastards that they are, a Canadian channel managed somehow to get the rights to show it.

FUCK YES.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 03:37:06 pm »

Warehouse 13.

Hey me too! That show is fun.

Also Breaking Bad and Doctor Who, which are sadly on summer break :(

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 03:39:07 pm »

And i don't have SyFy(???) so it makes it oh so much sweeter.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 03:51:59 pm »

I've finally gotten around to watching Eureka and Warehouse 13 (and there are rumors of a crossover episode between the 2; we might finally get to know what that giant spaghetti monster thing in Eureka really is). I agree about Doctor Who, that show is over with for the time being.

I've gotten around to watching Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Sick, but awesome show. And I'm catching episodes of South Park once in awhile.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 04:10:38 pm »

Doctor Who! I'm going through David Tennant's incarnation right now. But I don't think I'll ever watch the "before-Eccleston" ones.
It's such a dorky* show.

* a dork: when you meet a dork, you can't stop thinking how silly he looks and acts, but once in a while he says/does something that makes you want to scream: brilliant! And then you just can't let go.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 04:25:21 pm »

I sporadically watch The Mentalist and House. These last two weeks I've been watching reruns of Hercules because they played nothing else and the pure camp makes it funny enough. I am interested in Warehouse 13
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2010, 04:40:29 pm »

and Doctor Who, which are sadly on summer break :(
http://www.doctorwho-episodes.com/doctor-who-season-1-episode-1-an-unearthly-child-aka-100000-bc-aka-the-tribe-of-gum/542.html
Found a place to watch those from the very beginning. So if you run out of current episodes, you can go back and watch the old ones! :D

I've been watching those; unfortunately, my attention span is a bit shorter than the average story arc. I mean, seriously, a story is the length of a film and a half!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 04:43:48 pm by alway »

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 05:29:53 pm »

I've strangely lost interest in TV.  Had no TV during my college years, and then my mom reduced us to basic, stone age, "the only channels we get are news and her favorite reality shows" sort of cable.

edit: ok ok I'll bite.  Judge Judy  :-X

fenrif

• Bay Watcher
  • Dare to be stupid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2010, 09:23:23 pm »

Breaking Bad

I can't watch this anymore, it's too damn soul destroying. It's like the anti-Entourage. One show everything that can go wrong does, and in spectacularly grim ways, the other everything always goes better than expected and then at the end there's usually a party with half-naked ladies.

I was watching the new futurama, but it's rapidly becoming offensive in how bad it is. So I'm probobly not gonna watch any more. Adventure time is getting better and better though, and I just started watching Better off Ted which seems like a cross between mad men and testees.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2010, 10:15:49 pm »

I was watching Venture Bros, but now I'm watching Death Note.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2010, 10:43:59 pm »

Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad is awesome and crazy-intense. I'm a little behind, though.

Don't really watch much TV these days but I watched the entire series of Spectacular Spiderman lately. Damn shame that got cancelled.

AtomicPaperclip

• Bay Watcher
  • Who names their kid dagger anyway?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2010, 12:29:07 am »

I was watching Venture Bros, but now I'm watching Death Note.

I myself hate anime and I absolutely loved Death Note.

I am watching season 2 of House, about 2 episodes a day.
Also watching Glee re-runs when they come on.
Dear Toady: Keep up the good work man, we appreciate you and the game beyond words.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2010, 01:55:13 am »

Breaking Bad

I can't watch this anymore, it's too damn soul destroying. It's like the anti-Entourage. One show everything that can go wrong does, and in spectacularly grim ways, the other everything always goes better than expected and then at the end there's usually a party with half-naked ladies.

Come on, it's not that soul crushingly depressing. A lot of the time it's actually pretty funny, despite the horrible circumstances surrounding every single character. Example (from season 2).

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2010, 06:29:51 am »

What is this TeeVee you speak of? I'll occasionally watch a bit of Food Network, but even that is getting overrun with reality TV. Almost EVERYTHING on the idiot box these days is either a sitcom, a crime drama or a goddamned form of game show.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 67