Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My Opinion on the new update(and my search of modded books)  (Read 2087 times)

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
  • WERE GOING TO LIVE :)
    • View Profile

1#Projectiles using new code (most non-shot/thrown projectiles) can skip/skid on liquid/ground yay now i can throw something at the speed of sound at the water.
2#Minecarts can be used to haul things around on carved/constructed tracks/bridges ('h'auling to set up routes) this starts the age of minecarts
3#Pressure plates can be triggered by carts more advanced mechanisms with Minecarts!
4#Rollers can be used to push cart along when powered. wait .... can i use minecart cannons?(some contraption that shoots out speeding minecarts at the end of the rails)yay!
5#Falling objects can collide with critters SPLAT!
6#All flying units use new minecart parabolic flight paths This one gives me a bad feeling....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here is my list of books for masterwork mod in version .07 that i target to read
------------------------------------------------
oselquothest devilishfiends            nurtureglacier
alinosali dawnsearches                nurtureglacier
sposnudak sinkpaddles                 stealmobs
okinneth equitybalanced                    pickquest
ethba ahdo the meados of focus                  shockjested
akkarshud kara xim flaredcoal the heat of rifts                 shockjested
--------------------------------------------------------------------
osmo kango thewquivalenceofevening                            terrifiedfaction
------------------------------------------------------------------------
zukootub ukust otar dominationyearling the intensity of persuasions                terrifiedfaction
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thevarithi nithari ice starvationitches the lust of calluses                    motheredbridled
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stobux uztob the meadows of pondering            terrifiedfaction < last seen
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ablishgulgun meanderingfrothy                 connectedpapers

destroy the town or site if that is what it takes to find the secrets to life death water flame healing and so on.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 12:03:45 am by azrael300 »
Edit. Oh Jesus Christ, Necro would be proud. The second horse in the caravan came in and immediately caught on fire. I looked into his inventory and found a burning pig tail fiber bag. Curious, I looked inside.
quote above is by yuriruler90

OMGTANGERINES

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My Opinion on the new update
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 07:35:45 pm »

While stream of consciousness may be pleasant to write, it is singularly unpleasant to read. Please try to have some sort of organization.
We were hoping for a constant fort at some point, having players in different time zones so that the fort never actually stopped running.  Come back overnight and find a giant penis has been constructed.  Glory to the penis gods.

Captain Crazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 08:27:00 pm »

While stream of consciousness may be pleasant to write, it is singularly unpleasant to read. Please try to have some sort of organization.

agreements

what the heck books are you talking about anyway, you nut

I usually think of Armok as the pure essence of FUCK YOU!

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 10:01:40 pm »

agreements

what the heck books are you talking about anyway, you nut
the books of life death eternal flame (mod)
and to the right you will see the town name
Edit. Oh Jesus Christ, Necro would be proud. The second horse in the caravan came in and immediately caught on fire. I looked into his inventory and found a burning pig tail fiber bag. Curious, I looked inside.

JimDale

• Bay Watcher
  • Not actually at all
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 10:43:41 pm »

What in hell has modded books got to do with the 34.08 update?

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 12:03:24 am »

What in hell has modded books got to do with the 34.08 update?
oops fergot to add modded books to title thank you

Thief^

• Bay Watcher
  • Official crazy person
    • View Profile
Re: My Opinion on the new update(and my search of modded books)
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 07:51:03 am »

Why do we want to know the list of books you plan to read? Are you going to tell us a story about it or is it just a random information dump?
Dwarven blood types are not A, B, AB, O but Ale, Wine, Beer, Rum, Whisky and so forth.
It's not an embark so much as seven dwarves having a simultaneous strange mood and going off to build an artifact fortress that menaces with spikes of awesome and hanging rings of death.