Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Reverse Burrows  (Read 3878 times)

rmunn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Reverse Burrows
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2010, 11:15:43 pm »

How about just a burrow with a toggle.
Only allow those on list.
Only forbid those on list.

Seconded.

Thirded. I logged on to the forums just to post a new suggestion about burrows -- the ability to toggle them to say "This burrow is an exclusive club: non-members STAY OUT." Then I realized that surely someone else had suggested the idea as well, and found this thread.

Besides the "Stay out -- magma/goblin siege/Fun zone ahead" uses other have mentioned before me, another way I want to use exclusive burrows is training. I've marked off a large area of sandy loam walls for my novice miners to train in. I don't want a Legendary miner running over and digging it all out in 0.73 seconds flat! He'll leave nothing for the novices to do! I want to make a burrow over the training area, stick my novice miners in it, and say "You guys are the only ones who can mine in here." Then I want to do the same over in the platinum-rich zone, and make my Legendary miner the only one who can enter that burrow.
Meet the seven year-old girl Lokum Ishemavuz. Her hobbies include taking care of her pet vulture, playing in graveyards, and killing people before they have a chance to scream.
Pages: 1 2 [3]