Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27

Author Topic: Pokéthulhu Orange [UPDATE: 25] [HIATUS]  (Read 103598 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pokéthulhu Or̶ange [UPDATE: 2]
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2010, 07:35:37 am »

Use the computer to look up the strengths and weaknesses of whatever Pokéthulhu we are likely to first own, or have the choice of owning.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2010, 07:35:45 am »

Make your first be called Hastur.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Dasleah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2010, 07:59:38 am »

First things first. Check emails.

Yeah, check your emails. Making sure to take the potion (or whateevr other monstrosity) is in it.

It's been a few days since you've checked your emails. It's probably as good a place as any to start - and it's pretty much all it can do. You've heard of computers that tame digithulhu into summoning physical items, but things like that have a history of killing their owners. Mother's pretty paranoid about anything to do with 'thulhus, and poor besides.

The first two look like spam. The second two look like reading, though.

DATE SENT: ERR
SUBJECT: ...

i̮̜̠̭̠͙t ̹h͇̤̱̺̥a̹s̹̱̻͚̦͉ ̹̲a͕̖͔l̺͈͉͖͉̖l̯ ͇͖̺͚͙̟̩f̱̻̪̞͙̖ͅo̤̞̘r̗̗͉̞ PLEASEc̳̩̼o̻m͍e͖̬̘̝̪ ̼̝̦t̻̱͔̠ͅo̳̙͔̱̟̗ ͙̥͔̦̞̣̜y̜̪ou͖̜̙̗ n͉̪̬̻̥͎̖o̬͓w̗̞͖̰̗͈̣
̰̩̥͕̖̪͉
̮̺̗ḷ̞͎̩o̻̰̩͉o͓̲̠̲k ̥̭̫̝̭̰̦f̜̗̭̩̠or͈̞͚͚ ̺̬̹̭͙̘b̰͙̲e̗y̰͚o̤n̤͔d̰̜͉̝͎͙ͅ ̣͇͎i͕͎͕t̜̙̦ ̤͉͓͕̞̤̻a͖̗l̝̘̪l ͍̹̩̻̟̻y͓͉̤̙̺̞o̞̹̮̥̦ͅu̪ ̥a͕̤̝̪̳r̹̼e̱ͅHELP ͇͔̻̮s͙m͚̗a̝̯r̰̫͚̘t̞̯ ̘y̗͚͓̳̹ou̞̺͓͖̫͔̬ ̮̰̖̖̹̖̹can̩̝ ͙̝͍̠͍̫̜s̭e͎̩̬̹͕͈̥e̮̱̰

Whatever that one was, it looked like it got corrupted along the way. You think it's probably spam, though. It's not from any valid email address you've ever seen.

DATE SENT: 13 - 8 - 13
SUBJECT: hey bro what you do up for

hey man it nears your time

man you will be all good for it

i have been one mine for weeks now and i haven't seen anyone for my parents just me and my 'thulhu

im at menkar town now get my first sigil

im not afraid

===
Greg
===

It's from GREG USHIS. You don't have many friends here in Solton, so you email people. Not many reply, but you and Greg struck up a friendship. He started his 'thulhu training quest a few weeks ago. This is the last email you've gotten from him. He's normally quite articulate and funny but... something's strange. He probably just had to rush, couldn't take his time like he normally does.

Use the computer to look up the strengths and weaknesses of whatever Pokéthulhu we are likely to first own, or have the choice of owning.

You'd like to, but you wouldn't know where to begin. Most of that knowledge is either on sites your Mother filters, or is restricted to POKENOMICRONS. Too much knowledge concentrated in one spot tends to manifest itself in... dangerous ways.

Turn off the TV. The static is disconcerting.

The hiss was getting on your nerves, anyway. You can't even remember turning it on.
Pokethulhu Orange: UPDATE 25
The Roguelike Development Megathread.

As well, all the posts i've seen you make are flame posts, barely if at all constructive.

Captain Mayday

• Bay Watcher
  • A Special Kind of Terrible
    • View Profile
Re: Pokéthulhu Or̶ange [UPDATE: 3]
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2010, 08:02:21 am »

Move the pot plant closer to the window. It'll wither away that far from sunlight.
Why not join us on IRC? irc.newnet.net #bay12games

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2010, 08:09:07 am »

No no, it's obviously some sort of shield keeping pest Pokethulhu trapped in the walls.

Go downstairs.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Dasleah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2010, 08:15:07 am »

Move the pot plant closer to the window. It'll wither away that far from sunlight.

It's a fair shove but it makes sense. Solton's quiet, sunny. Mother says it's important to have something alive in the house.

The leaves are already starting to look better.

No no, it's obviously some sort of shield keeping pest Pokethulhu trapped in the walls.

Go downstairs.

Oh, great. She's awake.

As well, all the posts i've seen you make are flame posts, barely if at all constructive.

Captain Mayday

• Bay Watcher
  • A Special Kind of Terrible
    • View Profile
Re: Pokéthulhu Or̶ange [UPDATE: 4]
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2010, 08:18:51 am »

Ask her to make you some pie.
Why not join us on IRC? irc.newnet.net #bay12games

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2010, 08:21:35 am »

"I be goin' out in that damn tall grass mama, there better be some goddamned PIE when I get back here!"
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

scira

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2010, 08:28:17 am »

Start flirting with your mom.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2010, 08:29:03 am »

Sick bastard.

Dasleah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2010, 08:31:43 am »

Ask her to make you some pie.

"I be goin' out in that damn tall grass mama, there better be some goddamned PIE when I get back here!"

You decide to be bold and creep over to your mother. You ask for some pie before you begin your adventure.

"What the fuck do I look like, some kinda pie machine? And you ain't going nowhere until you help me find another pack."

She punctuates her sentence by taking a long hard drag on what's left of her cigarette. The ash scatters all over the table. You've tried ashtrays before but Mother doesn't believe in them.

You don't know what terrifies you more. The fact that this thought popped into your head, or you honestly don't know how your Mother would respond. You decide it's best not to tempt fate. Or... tempt your Mother. Ew.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Pokéthulhu Or̶ange [UPDATE: 5]
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2010, 09:01:12 am »

Just go outside quickly.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2010, 09:22:12 am »

Get as for as posible away from your mother.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2010, 09:42:56 am »

Find a pack of smokes and pressed to smoke them in front of your mother.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2010, 09:43:57 am »

Give mother one of your cigarettes, which you keep on you at all times, and scream something at your mother in an inhuman tongue.

Then go outside for a walk in the grass.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27