Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Office Worker RPG  (Read 12619 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Office Worker RPG
« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2013, 10:39:35 pm »

"XXuuu yarkua, Da Pro Artist hujk. Aud zyha sqi xasl. Zy'kal C'thyar hujkau. Hujki ka xyx adahh kull crakk?"
Is this an actual constructed language or what?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2013, 01:36:06 am »

Ask the lizardwoman if she knows about the computer crash, and if she can fix it.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2013, 10:01:29 am »

Ask the lizardwoman if she knows about the computer crash, and if she can fix it.
Tabella turns around the monitor to face the human and says "Ego meum optimum experiri." She coughs "Sorry, slipped back into my normal tongue. I said 'I'm trying my best'."

Turn off computer and take a slip

"So your computer gone as well?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2013, 01:07:39 pm »

Walk into opposite office. Greet whoever I find. Grab a drink from their water cooler.

Hey, do you know anything about phones or computers? Mine just both died, and I can't reach IT."
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2013, 02:42:22 pm »

Tabella turns around the monitor to face the human and says "Ego meum optimum experiri." She coughs "Sorry, slipped back into my normal tongue. I said 'I'm trying my best'."
((Lizardpeople speak Latin?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2013, 04:14:46 pm »

((Yep. Her name means table in latin(Tabula->Tabella). In fact, all Layers(from the magic girls game I ran) names are latin and could speak it(it never came up, but it in the notes).))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2013, 04:33:07 pm »

Everyone knows Julius Caesar was a space lizard.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2013, 05:53:27 pm »

((Yep. Her name means table in latin(Tabula->Tabella). In fact, all Layers(from the magic girls game I ran) names are latin and could speak it(it never came up, but it in the notes).))
1. Layar.
2. Oh, neat.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]