Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Game Cafe Robbed, Gamers Fight Back, Lots Of Punches To The Head  (Read 15088 times)

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Game Cafe Robbed, Gamers Fight Back, Lots Of Punches To The Head
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2010, 06:23:00 am »

What if monkeys created civilizations on the moon?

Whiskey mcgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2010, 06:35:40 am »

Hmh, what a strange game cafe. The most I've been in were full of teenagers playing Counter strike/Modern warfare 2/Dota/LoL. :P.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2010, 12:05:13 am »

Those thieves are lucky the kid wasn't holding his stylus when they took the DS, actually. Pen in the eye.

Two guys at ComicCon got in a nerd fight, and one of them got a pen in the eye when the other swung his swag-bag at him.

Swag will be the death of us all.
Too bad the pen is mightier than the sword, and not mightier than the swag.

The penis mightier? Will it mighty my penis?

You know what would have been sadawesome? If he had managed to beat all 3 guys in a seamlessly flurry of moves, and at the end screamed "20 hit combo!!!"

The biggest shock in this story is that people in Hawaii actually go to work wearing Hawaiian shirts.

I think they just call them "shirts".
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 12:10:41 am by Sergius »

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2010, 09:34:15 am »

Aww man, I wanted to burgle places while wearing full plate armour. Noisy armour is just a false trope.
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2010, 09:49:18 am »

First I've heard of this and it's bloody awesome. Geeks are not the kind of folk you want to mess with, our lives are boring enough that we're willing to risk life and limb for rather trivial things.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2010, 10:19:21 am »

That was awesome, and what that guy said is very true, we are a part of a culture that wishes we could all be superheroes and have big guns and kick ass and whatnot, and clearly most of us are missing parts of our brain that says don't do stupid shit.Also i think they should get a baseball bat atleast.And he should have tottaly clobbered them with the monitor they knocked down, that would have been awesome
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Onlyhestands

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2010, 10:23:06 am »

What if you didn't have any genitals, couldn't you just go naked as a dude (because showing your nipples is okay)?
Sig'd
What if you didn't have any genitals, couldn't you just go naked as a dude (because showing your nipples is okay)?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2010, 10:39:34 am »

Sig'd
Thanks broo.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2010, 11:01:01 am »

That was awesome, and what that guy said is very true, we are a part of a culture that wishes we could all be superheroes and have big guns and kick ass and whatnot, and clearly most of us are missing parts of our brain that says don't do stupid shit.Also i think they should get a baseball bat atleast.And he should have tottaly clobbered them with the monitor they knocked down, that would have been awesome

Is that in reference to just nerds... or humanity?
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2010, 12:56:34 pm »

Watching this again made me notice, people don't often realize that punches to the head aren't the most effective, as say, a punch to the gut. Heads are hard, people!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2010, 02:32:08 pm »

Watching this again made me notice, people don't often realize that punches to the head aren't the most effective, as say, a punch to the gut. Heads are hard, people!
Boxers have to wear boxing gloves so they don't break their hands punching people in the head.  Doesn't make getting hit in the head any softer either, maybe a smitch.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2010, 04:02:29 pm »

Well there's no skull in the way, so you're more likely to not break your hand.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2010, 04:18:38 pm »

Knocking the air out of people can be more effective when it comes to subduing em...
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2010, 07:05:51 pm »

I can't imagine how robbers supposedly care about doing what's "less illegal". The reason they didn't go in there with weapons is because they didn't have any. If one of them had access to a gun, is there anyone who doesn't believe he would have brought it?

Well, the objective of criminals (specially casual ones, as in not "professional" burglars) probably isn't to get subdued and charged with the lowest amount of criminal charges. I think we can mostly agree that these kind of people don't plan to get caught at all.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2010, 07:53:05 pm »

I can't imagine how robbers supposedly care about doing what's "less illegal". The reason they didn't go in there with weapons is because they didn't have any. If one of them had access to a gun, is there anyone who doesn't believe he would have brought it?

Depends on how bright they are. Clearly, they would have, because they are not very intelligent.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5