Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Pathos  (Read 15081 times)

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pathos
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2010, 10:58:37 am »

Urist of course.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2010, 11:50:56 am »

He was mute dodging with at least 4 accounts, so I got rid of the ones I knew about.

The guy must be more messed up than we thought. Probably better that he isn't around since the thing with his girlfriend hijacking his account was going into a downward spiral and out of control.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2010, 11:59:11 am »

Hey, you know who else is mute dodging, and just came back? Hungry aka Bannable.

I wonder... Hungry = Pathos?
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2010, 12:07:15 pm »

I doubt it. Our IP's are logged, and Toady can see them all. If Hungry and Pathos were the same, he'd know and we would never have known of Vahan.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2010, 12:10:01 pm »

I doubt it. Our IP's are logged, and Toady can see them all. If Hungry and Pathos were the same, he'd know and we would never have known of Vahan.

Besides, if you look at Hungrys profile, he hasn't been active for months anyway. I don't think Toady does month long mutes.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2010, 12:12:46 pm »

No, Hungry got banned. He made an alt during a week long ban, put this fact in the alt's sig, and then told everyone that he was Hungry and using this alt to mutedodge. Not the most well thought out plan, really.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2010, 12:15:10 pm »

and he's baaaack as Bannable.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 05, 2010, 12:16:09 pm »

I was about to mention that, man some people don't learn.
Shoes...

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 05, 2010, 12:19:25 pm »

I don't see what got him banned in the first place..... hungry I mean.

Edit: nm, I think his signature explains it....

EDIT: AND fail at reading all of the posts above my current post, :P
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 12:23:33 pm by smjjames »

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2010, 12:25:51 pm »

His avatar as Bannable is hilarious, but he's still a troll. Sad, really, that all this started from him flipping out over being accused of being Armok. Oh well.
No Gods, No Masters.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2010, 12:26:40 pm »

He got banned for mute-dodging (and called attention to himself by using the same avatar and I think bragging about how he got past it); he'll get himself banned again soon enough. Funny, if he had accepted his temp-muting, he would've been back in business agea ago instead of constantly trying to fight a ban he brought upon himself.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2010, 12:31:00 pm »

I've always thought of Hungry as being kind of wierd. It was probably that which got him accused of being armok, who is himself a bit eccentric, and the avatar of course.

At least Armok is just that, eccentric (and capitalizing on the whole arnok:god of blood thing), and he isn't a troll, I don't think.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2010, 12:38:58 pm »

I seem to remember either Armok or Aqizzar saying Hungry was Bizzaro Armok.
No Gods, No Masters.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2010, 12:40:28 pm »

Hungry is like Armok without the charm. But as Armok has none it goes into negatives and he's even more annoying.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2010, 12:57:00 pm »

Hungry is like Armok without the charm. But as Armok has none it goes into negatives and he's even more annoying.
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9