Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Entity Items Rarity  (Read 420 times)

MiamiBryce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Entity Items Rarity
« on: August 02, 2010, 09:15:26 pm »

Is there any way to make all items declared for an entity all available to that entity?  I have added knee-high socks and stockings to the raw and added the entries to my entity.  Every time I embark, it seems my civ only gets access to three or four foot wear.  Fortunately, it does seem to pick at least one UNDER and one OVER.

In case it matters here's the shoe section from my entity

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Grimlocke

• Bay Watcher
  • *kobold noises*
    • View Profile
Re: Entity Items Rarity
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 09:22:44 pm »

Replace COMMON with FORCED. Note this does mean that other similar item types that still have COMMON probabaly wont show up.
I make Grimlocke's History & Realism Mods. Its got poleaxes, sturdy joints and bloomeries. Now compatible with DF Revised!

MiamiBryce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Entity Items Rarity
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 09:43:48 pm »

Thank you very much Grimlocke!  And such a fast response to.  I had just finished trimming my entity down to just the items I wanted in uniforms...guess I get to undo that now, lol.

Hmm...I'm going to strongly considering figuring out how to put that tidbit of info in the wiki now.  I added the list of known (to me) rarity values for ARMOR, GLOVES, HELMS, PANTS, and SHOES entity tokens.  The list of rarity values include RARE, UNCOMMON, COMMON, and FORCED.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 10:26:12 pm by MiamiBryce »