Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Hunter's Moon - 18th century werewolves [1.01.09]  (Read 37600 times)

Foamy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hunter's Moon - 18th century werewolves [1.01.09]
« Reply #105 on: May 09, 2011, 01:09:37 pm »

I only have a graphics version at the moment but if there is demand i will do an ASCI version next update.

That's a new one; I don't remember encountering anything like that when i was testing. I'm uncertain as to the cause though, i don't remember doing much with minerals other than silver. It is possible that it is caused by the removal of the caverns essentially pushing everything up. Are you encountering other deep things with it or is it on its own?

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 09, 2011, 01:48:05 pm »

I may have installed it incorrectly or something. I try again later.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 11, 2011, 03:41:41 am »

Foamy, as I have said before, this is quite a good mod, and I look forward to when you will make it even better.  However, I am kinda confused about the skills.  Skills like "gunner" and "swordfighter" are kinda obvious, but skills like "militia" are rather vague.  Can you please elaborate?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Foamy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 11, 2011, 03:08:59 pm »

Militia is spearman. I thought that spearman sounded too professional when in reality they're just farmers with spears/pitchforks and stuff. I think i have a different name for elite spearmen though. If i don't yet then the graphics do represent the difference and i intend to do it next release.

The guardsmen are axemen but i'm not sure of my reasoning. i think it may be one where the graphics are ahead of the name. for example a simple axeman is just a guy with a felling axe whereas a professional one would probably have a halberd or one handed battle axe.

The main problem with the naming is that every kind of soldier should have various different weapons and there should be seperate names for professionals and non professionals that is impossible at the moment so i have to compromise. If i could give them lots of equipment I'd come up with better names.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 11, 2011, 11:30:59 pm »

Thanks for the info.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

antymattar

• Bay Watcher
  • *Antymattar has created a Cat-ass-trophy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2011, 01:59:20 am »

How did you make wooden mechanisms? ???

Foamy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 12, 2011, 02:08:42 am »

Simple as adding a reaction to make mechanisms out of wood. their material is not hardcoded but if you want to edit them you need to put the new reaction in a custom workshop.

BoomClap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 12, 2011, 08:26:41 am »

Are you planning an update for 31.25?

I hope so

Foamy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 12, 2011, 03:25:01 pm »

Sorry but i am going to wait until the cities release.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 05, 2011, 09:01:43 am »

Foamy, are you going to make some changes soon?  It would be nice, but don't rush it. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Foamy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 05, 2011, 09:24:10 am »

Yes yeah i probably will when the new update's out. This time i will test it and make sure i know of limitations before i commit to a big update though. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make some good progress with this version.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 24, 2011, 05:09:12 am »

Anything new? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 24, 2011, 06:06:14 am »

Considering the update has not come yet I presume nothing has changed. hopefully soon it will though!

Foamy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 24, 2011, 08:58:10 am »

Yeah nothing new yet (looks like i forgot to remove the update sign on my sig, sorry if anyone got any false hope from that). I've just been thinking about how i'll do the different human countries and such. Most of which will not be implemented but it just helps me make a better mod if oi know every area of the backstory well.

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 24, 2011, 12:02:59 pm »

Hey if you want brainstorming help or anything let me know...Ive got not much else to do with my mind most the time lol
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10