Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XV - Day 4!  (Read 26260 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XV - Day 4!
« Reply #315 on: September 11, 2010, 01:14:52 pm »

Yeah I figured Aqizzar was mafia by day 2, everybody here was too weak or something to vote big bad Aqizzar.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 11, 2010, 01:18:11 pm »

I'm actually surprised I got as far as Ii got. I'm terrible at this.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 11, 2010, 02:18:16 pm »

You need to work on your lip-synching Akigagak, your accent's showing.

Akigigak, why would EIN CHANGE TO THE PERSON THAT WAS MAFIA IF HE WAS MAFIA?!? Securing a win by sacrificing your teammate is stupid if you're GOING TO WIN!

See, I was afraid I have to talk my way out of that little hitch.  I was going to mention that I was originally did change to vote for Japa at the last minute, but the very quickly deleted it because it would be too obvious a tell.  Ein started off voting for Japa, but then unvoted.  He only voted for Japa once it looked like the fix was in, see?  Yeah, not really, but that was my last resort plan if Ein wound up the target.  The real trick was just psyching somebody into voting first, and hoping they wouldn't vote for me.  I'd be happy to explain more of my strategy, since every move just makes me a worse person, which is totally on display in the Mafia chatlog.

When you think about it, I'm the real victim here.  How did I win?  By being me, and by being me.  Like Ein said, my master poker face was just being my normal self, and like Toony said, most of you rubes were afraid to vote for me for some meta-community-respect reason.  As a result, any Mafia game I ever join for now on, I'll be the first guy lynched.  Because my greatest tell is just being myself, and no one will ever trust me again.  But with the dust settled and Bill Carson's gold in my bag, let me just say in conclusion-

HahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaha.

And indeed, ha.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 11, 2010, 05:53:30 pm »

Right. I gotta learn to never be 'with it' from here on in. It gets people killed.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XV - DAY 1 starts!
« Reply #319 on: September 11, 2010, 06:05:52 pm »

Nobody whose name starts with a 'Z' is an ordinary citizen.

Wow, how much did that bite our asses?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 12, 2010, 07:26:26 am »

You know, technically Japa won as well.

But well played.  "Psych someone into voting first" has always been the best tactic, and I speak as a veteran of pointless 3 player irc games.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]