Dwarf Fortress > DF Bug Reports

Notes on Bug Reporting

<< < (2/28) > >>

Dwarfu:
Granite26,

Mike was taken care of and Toupz meant he couldn't file a report on mantis...I'm not sure if s/he/it registered under a different name, but I don't see a Toupz on there.  There was a problem with confirmation emails at one point.

As far as the saves, I haven't heard of the admins worried about the space, but I'm all for preventative action.  For the sake of the cycle, don't remove anything attached to a report that is in anything but in a 'closed' (gray) state, unless we eventually hear otherwise.

And I have no idea what vadia was on about.

Granite26:
Search feature.... is a pain in the butt, it remembers settings from the last time you searched, and that can trip you up if you aren't careful.

Footkerchief:

--- Quote from: Granite26 on March 11, 2011, 05:21:03 pm ---Search feature.... is a pain in the butt, it remembers settings from the last time you searched, and that can trip you up if you aren't careful.

--- End quote ---

The persistent settings can be annoying, but otherwise it's pretty good.  You can do quoted phrases and stuff.

Lac:
It's funny when you're on as Anonymous and wondering why only a few cases are showing and then realise you're being filtered on some random phrase like "phallic rock formations".

nil:
I'm seeing some reports which give text from the "terminal," e.g. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/mantisbt/view.php?id=4365 .  Is this a useful log, and if so how do I find it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version