Dwarf Fortress > DF Bug Reports

Notes on Bug Reporting

<< < (15/28) > >>

Khym Chanur:
Two questions about the tracker:

1) What's the difference between "acknowledged" and "confirmed"?

2) What does it mean when a bug is assigned to someone besides Toady?

lethosor:

--- Quote from: Khym Chanur on September 14, 2014, 12:46:59 pm ---Two questions about the tracker:

1) What's the difference between "acknowledged" and "confirmed"?

--- End quote ---
Confirmed issues usually have a higher priority than acknowledged issues.

--- Quote ---2) What does it mean when a bug is assigned to someone besides Toady?

--- End quote ---
When a manager changes the status of a report, it is (usually) automatically assigned to that manager. It's possible to unassign it manually, but self-assigning issues helps us track the status of issues we've requested feedback on (e.g. with the "Assigned to Me (Unresolved)" list under "My View").

JensTheViking:
Anyone know where is should report / ask about problems regarding dwarf therapist? It's showing all my dwarves miserable after updating the savegames to the newest starters pack 40.15...

smjjames:
Probably here in the starter pack thread: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=126076.1700

damodred:
1: The "new topic" button in this board is non-excisting for me as a new user, using opera web browser - forcing me to post my bug here, plese forgive :)

2: My 1 year old fortress crashes. This crash happends every time 3-4 sec after the last autosave. Used lazy noob pack, and disabling utilities, mods, dfhack etc and changeing graphics does NOT work. I can stay in paused mode forever tho.
I might have to abandon my fortress, but don't want to risk to run into the same problem again with a new one.
I would upload my savefile but I don't know where to find it. In the folder LNP/DF40/data/save there's just one empty folder and one with tons of DATs and txts and graphic images.
While i have decent understanding of PCs, I am a complete noobie to DF so if you wish to help please keep it simple :) Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version