Dwarf Fortress > DF Bug Reports

Notes on Bug Reporting

<< < (19/28) > >>

lethosor:
You can get to a list of issues with a specific tag, and can attach tags to all of them at once from there, then delete the tag you don't want. (Try to avoid deleting tags that still have issues attached without replacing them with another tag, unless the tags are useless, like "Toady please fix this now!".)

"Potentially unhandled duplicates" is a filter someone made, possibly me, and it's possibly only visible to managers. I know you have to be logged in to save filters, and you might need to be a manager to make saved filters "public" and visible to others (or other managers?) like that.

Mrok Girl:
I can't find anything on Mantis! Am I using the wrong keywords? I'm trying to see if the bug I'm experiencing is just me or has someone else reported it, but I don't seem to be able to browse the problems, or narrow them down. In the newest version (44.02) the game doesn't see some items in the stockpiles - for example I had a whole bin full of paper sheets but the craftsdrwarf shop had the 'make quire' job red as if there were no sheets available. Similar with hives - had 10 in bins, but couldn't build any. Searching for 'stockpiles' on Mantis doesn't bring up anything though.

Am I doing something wrong?

KittyTac:

--- Quote from: Mrok Girl on December 03, 2017, 08:08:33 am ---I can't find anything on Mantis! Am I using the wrong keywords? I'm trying to see if the bug I'm experiencing is just me or has someone else reported it, but I don't seem to be able to browse the problems, or narrow them down. In the newest version (44.02) the game doesn't see some items in the stockpiles - for example I had a whole bin full of paper sheets but the craftsdrwarf shop had the 'make quire' job red as if there were no sheets available. Similar with hives - had 10 in bins, but couldn't build any. Searching for 'stockpiles' on Mantis doesn't bring up anything though.

Am I doing something wrong?

--- End quote ---

You need to log in to search. Looks like a bug. That's pretty meta, I must say.

lethosor:
No, you just need to clear the current filter before searching.

SomeGuyNamedSammy:
Hi, sorry, but where/how do we post a bug report? Sorry I'm very new to both DF and this forum haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version