Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Dwarves Of The Dead Succession  (Read 10124 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarves Of The Dead Succession
« Reply #135 on: August 31, 2010, 07:41:17 am »

Needs spoilers on images.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 31, 2010, 08:14:55 pm »

The Journal of cappstv
A piece of folded paper has been stuck between the pages. Unfolded, the title reads "Conversation Log 01: Cappstv & Kamudo"
cappstv: Thanks for meeting me here Kamudo.
Kamudo: No need for the small talk cappstv, lets cut to the chase. You saw what I engraved.
cappstv: How do you know?
Kamudo: Do you see these?
(At this point of the conversation, Kamudo has gather some papers and shows them to cappstv.)
cappstv: Where did you get this?
Kamudo: Right after you join up with us. If you want to get rid of something, you should burn it. Burying stuff in the middle of the night is kinda suspicous.
cappstv: How did you not know I was burying my feces?
Kamudo: Uhhhhhhhh...
cappstv: How often do you unburied peoples feces?
Kamudo: Does it matter? I know who you really are cappstv. And that engraving is going to start making people ask questions, not that they are not asking questions already.
cappstv: What do you want from me?
Kamudo: I don't know yet, but remember this cappstv. I own you now. If the others knew who you were you would be thrown outside. You become a snack for a stray zed. Now, that is all I wish to talk about. And don't worry about the engraving. I will just tell the others it's a work of fiction. Now, goodbye cappstv.
The log ends here.

1st Limestone,
Kamudo now considers me his property. That feces loving scum scum is wrong. Hes not the first one who tried to control me by using my past. I always squirm out of this type of stuff. Its only a matter of waiting for the right moment. Sadly, today is not that moment.

10th Sandstone,
Autumn is passing by fast. Kamudo still hasn't really made me do anything yet. I wonder what he is waiting for.

1st Moonstone,
Winter. No sign of zeds. I promise myself I would get out of this position before the year is up, I guess I should get ready for that. I need to find a way out of Kamudo's grasp fast.
The French were adept of the "Losing is Fun" philosophy long before Dwarf Fortress.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 01, 2010, 04:00:07 am »

Just asking: are Zeds going to come in some time? Aren't they waiting for the fort to be bgger, like gobs do in Vanilla?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 01, 2010, 04:12:18 pm »

Just asking: are Zeds going to come in some time? Aren't they waiting for the fort to be bgger, like gobs do in Vanilla?
Zed is dead.
The French were adept of the "Losing is Fun" philosophy long before Dwarf Fortress.

cappstv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 02, 2010, 12:09:19 am »

The Journal of cappstv
9th Moonstone,
The Mall is pretty much stable living. I say we can keep this up for years. That is if we keep the number of tenants to a minimal. But we haven't seen any other survivors.

14th Moonstone,
My theory about Kamudo having a thing for feces is correct. Sadly this dirty little secret of his no way compares to mine.

12th Obsidian,
Camels are not the smartest creatures.
First one goes into our mall.
Then it freaks out.
Then it falls into our watering hole.
Sadly it doesn't drown.
Then it has to get more crazy.
That is why camel 2 join his buddy.

There is a some irony in here, I just can't see it.

Of course the camels can get out of there whenever they want, but no they want a pool party and that's that.

1st Granite,
Today I have left my position as overseer of the fortress. How you ask? Well lets just say that I did something that Kamudo didn't like. So he outed my dark history.
As it turn out everyone already knew who I was. They just didn't gave a crap. So I gave Kamudo the finger, told everyone he had a thing for feces, threw a rock at the remaining camel in our watering hole and went to bed.

ps
Save here:http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=3039
Oh somehow i went to 4th Granite accidentally, so sorry about that.
The fortress is pretty much running it self.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 18, 2010, 07:15:12 am »

Since that game seem dead, ca I take it over?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]