Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Cows  (Read 16037 times)

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
Re: Cows
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2010, 06:41:57 pm »

I like cows when they're on my plate. Only dangerous thing about them then is that you choke on your delicious steak. They're also cute. :) The cows, that is, not the steak.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 06:45:15 pm by ILikePie »

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2010, 07:21:12 pm »

I love cows, horses, goats, sheep, pigs, chickens, and all sorts of domesticated farm animals. You guys are just scared little city boys.
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2010, 07:28:39 pm »

I'm good with all of those except chickens. Fuckin chickens never really changed from velociraptors, after all.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2010, 07:33:13 pm »

I love cows, horses, goats, sheep, pigs, chickens, and all sorts of domesticated farm animals. You guys are just scared little city boys.

This.

Cows are friendly sweethearts.
Horses if they are trained and treated right are big babies.
Sheep and Goats (except the males when the does are in heat) are friendly bastards who love human attention.
Pigs don't have much experience but I'm 90% sure as long as you don't treat them like crap they will be your friends.
Chickens are like feathered puppies if you interact with them a lot from chick to chicken and will sit on your lap and get petted and eat grain out of your hand.

If your afraid of any farm animals then your only experiences are probably with massive herds where the owners treat them like profit.

I'm good with all of those except chickens. Fuckin chickens never really changed from velociraptors, after all.

If velocirators are really that close to chickens then I would love to have a Velociraptor, thing would curl up on my lap and take a nap, guaranteed.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2010, 07:33:55 pm »

Ladies and Gentelmen of the jury, you may have sympathy for this chicken, but I shall warn you otherwise. Chickens are evil in nature, and they seek to eat your children!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2010, 07:37:03 pm »

If velocirators are really that close to chickens then I would love to have a Velociraptor, thing would curl up on my lap and take a nap, guaranteed.

Oh, they're adorable all right... as long as you're bigger than them. If you're smaller, expect to be eaten.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2010, 07:38:04 pm »

Oh, they're adorable all right... as long as you're bigger than them. If you're smaller, expect to be eaten.

Nah, raise it right and it will lick your face and eat your enemies out of your palm.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2010, 07:39:43 pm »

Followed by devouring you. I gave you visual evidence of this that would totaly be valid within a court of law. Really.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2010, 07:41:34 pm »

Hell, my grandfather raises cows for profit and I let my daughter pet them. She's only one! It was so cute. Baby cow, baby girl, out in the barnyard lot.
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2010, 07:44:54 pm »

Aren't even newborn cows several times the size of a one year old?
Nevermind, I have no idea why I thought a calf would be so massive.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 07:49:10 pm by MetalSlimeHunt »
No Gods, No Masters.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2010, 10:54:06 pm »

If cows bother you that much, when the conversation topic comes up you're just going to have to look the udder way.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2010, 11:24:19 pm »

You do realize what you've done right?
The horror you've let out of the shed?
Pun war.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2010, 11:35:56 pm »

I have but one thing to add:

They are waiting... for the perfect moment to strike... Muahahahaha!!!!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

sneakey pete

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2010, 12:56:53 am »

Hell, my grandfather raises cows for profit and I let my daughter pet them. She's only one! It was so cute. Baby cow, baby girl, out in the barnyard lot.

I take your baby cow and raise (oh god i did it too) you a baby minature horse
Magma is overrated.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2010, 03:46:26 am »

cows & cows & cows.

Also, I live right next to my uncles dairy farm, and his cows are total pussies.
The babies are sweet-ish, but the goddamned noise the mothers make is bloody annoying.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5