Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89

Author Topic: [Exalted 2e] Magical Hobos of Violence and JUSTICE. Day 2: A Hunting We Will Go.  (Read 46369 times)

Ganurath

• Bay Watcher
  • You were expecting something predictable?
    • View Profile

When Kerish receives the wink, she winks back with her left pair of eyes. Either that was Crow, or a guard that was in the know. Most likely the former. Now, it was time to see how the Mayor reacted to the challenge from Akar.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 04:48:17 pm by Ganurath »

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Akar and Kerish.

"M-My nature? What are you talking about?"

Lera and Dragnar.

Your journey is swift, and you soon find yourselves back in the cache, back under working lights. Entering the warstrider room, Rovell and Laia are nowhere to be seen, and there's a scorch mark in one area of the floor.

Elzal.

"I do not, I'm afraid. I only possess data on weapons made for frames such as mine."

Rovell

"I have not. He's fine, no? He is a Chosen of the Sun."
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

TackyHillbilly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Akar doesn't move, and simply gives a tired sigh.

"I know what you are. I simply do not care. Leave this place. As I have said, I will have need of it till nightfall. After that, you can have it back."

Akar didn't add 'if you are still alive' to the tail end of that.

Ganurath

• Bay Watcher
  • You were expecting something predictable?
    • View Profile

The "guard" might take note of Kerish mouthing the words "What Immaculate doesn't care about demons?" with an incredulous expression on her face. The Green Shadow tribeswoman's background kept her away from the Immaculate Order, but her Bondmate had filled her in. Was it a generalization, or was Akar truly abberant to his fellows?

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"He is, but that's hardly a guarantee of safety."

Rovell walked to the rubble and began trying to push it out of the way, ignoring the pain in his arms and hands.  For all he knew, Colin could still be buried under there, and he might be more severely injured than Rovell was.

"Could you help me out here, Laia?  This is... kind of difficult, with the burns."
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 06:11:05 pm by Lucus Casius »

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lera walked over the scorch mark without looking at it twice, rather unsurprised. So her pet Solars had blown something up, she just hoped no one had gotten hurt to badly. "EZZZZ! EZZZZZ!" Lera yelled her voice echoing through the manse. "I NEED YOU TO GO BACK TO FORKS NOW!"
Thought of the Week: "Even in Winter, the cold isn’t always bitter, and not every day is cruel..."
=I= ONLY A FOOL CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT FEAR NOTHING =I=

senrath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Popping the hatch up, Elzal stuck his head out of his warstrider, looking down at Lera.  "What happened, Lera?"

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Found a flying essence thing that made us meet another lunar who talked about my previous incarnation and stuff. tAnd the circle that used to own this place. Think Drwagnar was one of them... Anyway, not sure who he was, but he didn't want to talk to us very much so he just left. Anyway, you guys find any way out of here yet? We need to get word back to Forks about all this stuff." That wasn't totally true, Lera had a vague guess growing in the back of her mind, but she didn't want to believe it. It was ridiculous, there where maybe five, six lunars that old after all. Tops.
Thought of the Week: "Even in Winter, the cold isn’t always bitter, and not every day is cruel..."

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Lera's explanation sparked an idea in Dragnar's mind., something he probably should have thought of already. "Hmm... Elzal, Where did Rovell get to?"
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

senrath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"To be honest, I haven't actually been looking.  I've been more worried about how we're supposed to be bringing this stuff back with us.  As for Rovell, he managed to blow himself up, then wandered off with Laia.  Not sure where they ended up."

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Figures."

Lera sighed, "I'm gonna go code-ify the other moonsilver warstrider. Drwangar, Ez? Find a way out of her for me. We need report all the stuff we found."

senrath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Sure."  Elzal said before pulling his head back inside his 'strider.  "Hey, Juiz.  Do you know the exits to this place?"

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Akar and Kerish.

"Gods above, I've never known anyone so rude! If you truly knew who I was, you- you would care."

You lot

Elzal: "Yes. The main one for machines of my frame's size is the Ship Hanger, the other side of the Jade Storage Hanger. You will find a couple of propulsion devices there for frames such as mine."

Rovell.

A couple of minutes after you start to dig painfully through the rubble, you hear and feel rhythmic thumps resonating though the stone.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

senrath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nodding, Elzal swung the hatch closed once more and began to walk the massive machine towards the inidcated hangar.  Hopefully the propulsion devices were still functional.  They probably were, given that pretty much everything else here still worked, but nothing was certain.

TackyHillbilly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Akar looked at the Mayor and shrugged. He didn't bother trying to not be rude. Akar had a code of conduct which he stuck to completely. Politeness was not part of it.

"No, I wouldn't. Get out of here, for the last time."

Akar stepped away from the Support Beam, his body sheathed in flame as he took a step toward the Mayor, hands on the blades shifting so they were ready to be drawn.

"Or would you prefer to stay and face what your lacky did?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89