Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89

Author Topic: [Exalted 2e] Magical Hobos of Violence and JUSTICE. Day 2: A Hunting We Will Go.  (Read 46362 times)

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rovell backed away from the rubble and looked around, half expecting someone to have brought one of the warstriders to help dig.  Not the best idea, of course, as they could quite easily bring yet more of the rubble down, especially if the controller was unskilled and managed to slam into something, but he supposed it would speed things up...

...of course, he didn't know if that was what it actually was, so he kept watching, backing slowly away from the rubble.

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Drwagnar, go see where Ez is going." Lera said, moving over to the other Warstrider. She had to set the code for it so just anyone couldn't walk off with it. After a moments thought, she did the same thing with the other Orichlicum warstrider as well, giving it its own set of codes. She didn't bother setting any other functions though.
Thought of the Week: "Even in Winter, the cold isn’t always bitter, and not every day is cruel..."
=I= ONLY A FOOL CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT FEAR NOTHING =I=

Ganurath

• Bay Watcher
  • You were expecting something predictable?
    • View Profile

Kerish flares her nostrils in aggitation as the Immaculate's anima flares, and she moves along the rafters to get over a different support beam. One that wasn't at risk of collapse, and was still within striking distance of either. Fortunately, the fiery anima provided an ideal distraction for her relocation.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

"Hmm? Ah, alright. Tell me if you see Rovell though. I have something I need to ask him." Dragnar said as he walked off after Elzal.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Akar and Kerish.

"My lacky?" The mayor blinks, and his eyes glow emerald green. "I think you mean my bitch."

He explodes out of his silks, a mass of muscle and scar tissue. The waist area of his trousers remain mostly out of courtesy .

(Join battle.)

Elzal.

Sadly, once reaching the hanger, Juis notes that the propulsion devices are there, but only two of them, one Moon's-Silver and one Sun's-Gold.

Rovell.

Whatever it is, it's getting closer. The slabs of roof are starting to crack.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 08:50:06 pm by Akigagak »
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

senrath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, two are better than none.  How are they supposed to be attached?"  Elzal asked, inspecting the orichalcum device.

Ganurath

• Bay Watcher
  • You were expecting something predictable?
    • View Profile

Kerish's tail was suddenly upright, and essence flowed within her as she looked to Crow for direction. A mortal Akuma couldn't achieve such an explosion of power, so this individual was not to be taken lightly.

TackyHillbilly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Akar smiled, the Flames raging around him as he drew his blades. The Dragonnblood nodded once, the straw hat off his head to fall to the ground. This one would be fun.

"It appears that there is someone who can challenge me. At least I'm not cleaning up the trash for the Anathema."

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Laia?"

Rovell stared up at the roof, then picked his shield up from the ground and raised it over his head, hopefully preventing any smaller pieces from cracking him in the skull.  He'd been injured enough today.

"I'm going to advise heading back to the platform, or staying close to me.  Whatever that thing is, it's liable to bring the roof down again.  Or just attack us.  Either way."

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Akar and Kerish.

Rovell:

The rubble blocking the door gives way first, shafts of light coming through cracks and holes and visible in the dust floating around.

You Lot:

Elzal: "First you pull out the struts, then slide it over the frame's shoulders."
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

TackyHillbilly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Akar smiled, the flames around him roaring as he shifted position slightly. The Monk, focused for a moment.

"Very amusing little display there. But I don't scare easily. So tell me, does that make you any stronger? Or do you just rely on your face to scare off your opponents?"

Akar suddenly moved. He covered the ground between them in a flash of movement, robes shuffling across the floor and hat kicked aside as he moved. His blades were a blur, slashing attack after slashing attack. To those able to keep their eyes on them, they flared white hot as they struck. To the others, thery were just blurs, leaving afterimages in the darkened warehouse. 6 Attacks, 3 with each blade, 6 Flashes of White Hot Agony as the struck at the gigantic mans revealed flesh.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rovell did not move, still expecting something to either come out of the rubble itself or to crash down on his head.

senrath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Alright.  Tell me if I'm doing this wrong."  Elzal said as he attempted to affix the device to the frame that he was strapped into.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Rovell.

A glowing golden gauntlet punches through the rubble, scattering loose bits of the dome across the floor under Rovell and Laia's feet. Laia crouches behind Rovell, holding him in front of her.

Elzal.

"This process will take some time, and all of my focus. Please excuse me."

The light in the cabin fades once Juiz stops talking. Outside, the propulsion device begins to glow faintly in some areas, and hums faintly.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rovell lowered the shield, staring at the gauntlet.  Yes, it looked as though Colin had managed to dig- or rather, punch- his way out on his own.  Impressive, certainly, even if it did make him think that the ceiling would collapse.

Shaking his head, he turned and patted Laia on the shoulder.  "Looks like we're all okay, then.  Just someone speeding up the digging process."

"Colin?"  he called out, turning back around.  "Need any help digging yourself out the rest of the way?"

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89