Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89]

Author Topic: [Exalted 2e] Magical Hobos of Violence and JUSTICE. Day 2: A Hunting We Will Go.  (Read 45836 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Rovell.

The gold-shod fist, almost the size of Rovell's head, opens and pulls back out of the stone work, taking a fair bit of stone with it. Colin's face pokes into the now-bigger hole.

"Rovell, yes? I was digging you out, not t'other way around. Are the others in there? Are you all alright? You look a bit sore."

"Timi?"

"He's fine."
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'll live, in any case."

Rovell shrugged.  The pain had receded a bit, though it still hurt to make any quick movements.  He doubted he would be back in top conditions for some time yet.  Still, yes, he was alive.

"The others are further in, probably still looking through the cache."

DrakeRaids

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After locking both warstriders down Lera decided to go back up the lift and see Rovell. She was curious if he was alright, and if he had found a way out of her at last. Her banner was in full swing after attuning to both of the warstriders, and every step she took left traces of frost while the silver snow storm of essence enshrouded her. Behind her, a great lion stalked quietly, slightly opaque, and padding in her shadow. Unfortunately the lift was no longer there. Sighing she looked around for a way to recall it.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 07:56:09 pm by DrakeRaids »
Thought of the Week: "Even in Winter, the cold isn’t always bitter, and not every day is cruel..."
=I= ONLY A FOOL CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT FEAR NOTHING =I=

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Deciding that whatever Elzal was doing he wasn't going to need any help, Dragnar headed back to the main room and noticed Lera searching around where the lift was. "Huh, someone must have taken the lift back up already..." He said as he walked over to help her look for a way to call it back.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 03:11:21 pm by dragnar »
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 08:36:31 am by Akigagak »
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89]