Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 841 842 [843] 844 845 ... 1002

Author Topic: Crusader Kings 2 is released.  (Read 2010436 times)

Cruxador

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Crusader Kings 2 is released.
« Reply #12630 on: September 30, 2017, 09:46:22 am »

tbh on some of the girls I did notice this.  But to be frank I dont really play CKII for the elite graphics.
While this is true, better is still preferable to not as good.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #12631 on: September 30, 2017, 09:58:30 am »

Actually, my favorite music is the Christmas one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm not sure what my favorite and least favorite music is, actually. I rarely check to see which music is which, so I don't know. I just remember that I like the Christmas music because it's obviously the Christmas music.

Incidentally, After the End has great music. I was surprised at that, honestly, as music seems like a hard part to make, much less do right. It sort of cemented my initial impression that AtE was a high-quality mod.

Also: Secret Bears
(Large-ish image?)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 06:13:38 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #12632 on: September 30, 2017, 09:59:25 am »

Vanilla music is fine, albiet it repeats a bit much.  Actually I really like it by itself.

Ive heard some of that viking metal stuff.  Why you would want so much amp for such a slow-paced game that is about not-action is beyond me.
Ditto for christmas songs and for sabaton in their other 'color the map' games.
You gotta hype yourself up for that manure murder plot.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #12633 on: September 30, 2017, 11:28:38 am »

inb4 Sir Bearington +500 diplomacy

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #12634 on: September 30, 2017, 11:40:26 am »

Actually, my favorite music is the Christmas one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm not sure what my favorite and least favorite music is, actually. I rarely check to see which music is which, so I don't know. I just remember that I like the Christmas music because it's obviously the Christmas music.

Incidentally, After the End has great music. I was surprised at that, honestly, as music seems like a hard part to odd. It sort of cemented my initial impression that AfE was a high-quality mod.

(Large-ish image?)
Bosco!
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12635 on: September 30, 2017, 12:11:46 pm »

How long do bears live?

She's ancient, Im sure.  And still wants to be married!
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #12636 on: September 30, 2017, 02:44:19 pm »

Incidentally, After the End has great music. I was surprised at that, honestly, as music seems like a hard part to odd. It sort of cemented my initial impression that AfE was a high-quality mod.

(Large-ish image?)
AtE's music feels like classic Americana.  Playing AtE is like driving down to New Orleans and along the way seeing all the tourist traps.  Like the world's biggest ball of yarn and such.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12637 on: September 30, 2017, 02:47:57 pm »

I've never been a fan of leisure trips, yet it really made me want to revisit various places in real life.  Especially in or near my state.  Even neighbor states I'm usually dismissive of, heh.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #12638 on: October 01, 2017, 04:15:53 pm »

Crossposting from the death thread:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Anyone have any idea how I can free France? I can't swear fealty to the Emperor, he has three times my troops, and he made France a viceroyalty.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12639 on: October 01, 2017, 06:59:39 pm »

Anyone have any idea how I can free France? I can't swear fealty to the Emperor, he has three times my troops, and he made France a viceroyalty.

Become the Emperor and release the rest of the Empire.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12640 on: October 01, 2017, 07:39:46 pm »

marrying into karling and murdering the family.

_------------

1048ad

Aztecs took antolia and hungary in general from byzantine.  then took syria.  my vassals are slowly eatting Europe without my input.  west they are eatting khazaria.  byzantine is too big for them but too small for me - they are qualified to form a coalition against me.  funny to see a nation with defense pacts against them joining a defensive pact against somebody else.

aztecs were freely using my empire and it's roads to travel between byzantine and spain, i should have charged them a toll.

but then ghengis khan.
he nommed allof the steppes and even took syria from the Aztecs.  Aztecs can muster 20k.  mongol has 87k still.  i am at 40k without mercs and my holy order.

speaking of. -HOLY WAR FOR BENGAL!!!1!-   my favs.  the nutter archpriest and holy order actually went down there too..

pope is now lollard.  and sucky, as he lacks any land too.

Muslims reclaimed spain and kicked Aztecs to mauretania.  hispania nominally exists as asturia.

muslims own wessex, lol.

italy is the only christian nation not shattered, and they were scavanged by the byzantines a bit.  sicily is is Egyptian hands, and when not under massive revolts egypt stands as the strongest mussie nation.  next is Afghanistan who got ghensised recently and Castile that owna 1 Providence in castille and all of brittany and galf of west francia.

ohh, and Scandinavia is shattered into bordergore.  my religion bordergore
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 07:54:44 pm by pisskop »
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #12641 on: October 02, 2017, 04:05:32 am »

Why would you want to kill that doomfrank empire

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #12642 on: October 02, 2017, 04:49:46 am »

I would either wait for a huge rebellion to sunder the HRE, which sometimes happens, or take my chances with declaring war and defeating the HRE's counterinvading armies on English soil. If you're lucky they mind arrive in small enough numbers for you to beat them.

The third option is to join the HRE yourself. If it isn't possibly because you're oversea, conquer one of the neighbouring Breton, Dutch or Pommeranian counties and then join it. Then you'll be able to take the French crown for yourself and I highly doubt the HREmperor would have the manpower to stop a joint England-France from declaring independence afterwards.
Love, scriver~

Loam

• Bay Watcher
  • a Moal
    • View Profile
« Reply #12643 on: October 02, 2017, 07:48:42 am »

Not my doing. Former captain went insane, made his horse a commander; then I guess she rose through the ranks.

The same thing just happened in my game - but I'm a badshah with nearly as many troops as he. I was scared for a bit when the emperor declared a holy war on me, but I managed to turn back his armies at the Strait of Gibraltar.
Funny thing though, in my game France (the title I mean) doesn't exist anymore. I guess the emperor destroyed it - don't know why, though.
Thob Goes to the Surface (Adventure Mode story, in progress)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12644 on: October 02, 2017, 08:00:57 am »

That makes me happy.  Hey, do horses usually get educations?

That means that she can learn still.  neat.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 841 842 [843] 844 845 ... 1002