Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 1002

Author Topic: Crusader Kings 2 is released.  (Read 1990000 times)

Goron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Crusader Kings 2 announced!
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2010, 02:10:53 pm »

Thank god they didn't wait for us to ACTUALLY get 25,000 likes on the facebook page...
You all did become a fan of the page, right?

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2010, 08:59:23 pm »

Thank god they didn't wait for us to ACTUALLY get 25,000 likes on the facebook page...

There's a fan page?
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2010, 09:39:13 pm »

i trying to learn how to play Crusader Kings now. Seriously, no in-game tutorial or even an explanation of the inetrafce and basic game concepts? Wow i am surprised people even bothered to play it, at least i have some Youtube tutes.
I got nothing

jashman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2010, 12:06:01 am »

Definitely my favorite Paradox title and I've had 'em all since EU2 1.04.  After the debacle with Snowball concerning CK1's development, I'm excited to see what Paradox can do from the get-go, rather than coming in mid-development to save it.  Too long in coming.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2010, 02:28:56 am »

There's a fan page?

Honestly who in their right mind uses facebook?

Also, awesome, can't wait, CK is indeed awesome.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2010, 03:03:32 am »

facebook makes me money. i like that.
I got nothing

mrchinchin25

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2010, 04:40:35 am »

If you want Deus Vult, you'll need the original, as it's an expansion pack. I think you can just buy Crusader Kings complete, though, which includes both.

Then, you absolutely must get the Deus Vult improvement Pack. It's practically a requirement.

Hmmm I've played the original quite a bit, and never got round to Deus Vult. Just bought and downloading it now to see what it does - by the sounds of it it makes things a lot easier!

FluffyToast J

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2010, 04:55:29 am »

CK2... YES!

Sudden urge to start a new DV game as some count and make my way to Kinghood...

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2010, 05:11:09 am »

i trying to learn how to play Crusader KingsDF now. Seriously, no in-game tutorial or even an explanation of the inetrafce and basic game concepts? Wow i am surprised people even bothered to play it, at least i have some Youtube tutes.
Come now.

I've always treated CK as Princess Maker 2 gone medieval. If the sequel gives me more options to establish my breeding programme, then I'll be happy.

Goron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2010, 11:11:35 am »

There's a fan page?

Good point, I guess 500 million people really is not a very large number... I mean it is only 1.6x the number of people in the United States... One in fourteen people on earth really is not significant now that you mention it... SIlly Paradox, creating a fan page on a medium used by 1 in 3 internet users. GOsh...

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2010, 09:33:06 pm »

Crusader Kings is held in high esteem for it's awesome story making capabilities, similar to DF.
Personally I'm hoping for different levels of traits and better parenting capabilities.

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2010, 12:56:16 am »

ok i need help. I managed to siege a Moorish province and my flaggy thing was there but they were still in control and I never seemed to get possession of the thing. What do i need to do to take it over?
I got nothing

Goron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2010, 01:33:24 am »

ok i need help. I managed to siege a Moorish province and my flaggy thing was there but they were still in control and I never seemed to get possession of the thing. What do i need to do to take it over?
Peace.
Assuming you have DV you still need to make peace with the muslims/pagans in order to gain ownership of territories and not just control

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2010, 01:51:58 am »

thats weird. i was controlling a Muslim province, i had completed the siege and I did just that, I sued for peace and in the end I had nothing. I thought this is what I was supposed to do, and when it didnt work I assumed I did something wrong.

Is confuse.
I got nothing

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2010, 02:07:08 am »

There's a fan page?

Good point, I guess 500 million people really is not a very large number... I mean it is only 1.6x the number of people in the United States... One in fourteen people on earth really is not significant now that you mention it... SIlly Paradox, creating a fan page on a medium used by 1 in 3 internet users. GOsh...

One in three internet users are in their right mind?
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 1002