Poll

PULL THE LEVER? [Y/N]

Y
- 281 (87.8%)
N
- 39 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 319

Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 189

Author Topic: FailCannon: No Rest for the Wicked (or anyone else) (Succession: Battlefailed 2)  (Read 901120 times)

CatalystParadox

• Bay Watcher
  • hi ho, hi ho...
    • View Profile
Re: FailCannon: Still Alive (somehow) (Succession: Battlefailed II)
« Reply #2430 on: October 19, 2011, 07:27:49 pm »

<pyramid quote snip>
Random Viewer cancels View Tour of FailCannon: Cannot Find Sanity.

In FailCannon, the pathing alone can lead to insanity.

Speaking of organization, I ought compile a list of changes that are or may be required.
Also, I think there were elaborate plans for a Failcannon in Failcannon, but they failed to come to fruition despite being quite canon.
Everyone killing eachother is what probably killed the plans for a doomsday magma device.  Ironic, really.
Yeah, a bloody rebellion threw off the secret project and now the maddened and hard-bitten survivors live in the gigantic and insanely complicated remains of the unfinished mechanism of the superweapon itself.  It's perfect really.
My proud turn in Failcannon | Uzolnom - "Oiledgod"

Quote from: Mego
I opened up the Unread Replies page and saw that you were the last poster. I got scared. Something about you posting scares me, ever since Failcannon.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: October 19, 2011, 08:12:08 pm »

...organization...organization...organized...

Speaking of organization, I ought compile a list of changes that are or may be required.

Also, I think there were elaborate plans for a Failcannon in Failcannon, but they failed to come to fruition despite being quite canon.

Everyone killing eachother is what probably killed the plans for a doomsday magma device.  Ironic, really.

Actually, everybody killing each other was the plan for a doomsday magma device.

Strategia

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheese is essential to any successful fortress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: October 19, 2011, 10:35:11 pm »

Forgotten Beast cancels Terrorize Failcannon: Attending meeting.

˙ara Favavafice, Forgotten Beast, has been elected Mayor of Failcannon!

˙ara Favavafice, Forgotten Beast, has issued a mandate prohibiting the export of bismuth bronze items.

˙ara Favavafice, Forgotten Beast, cancels Attend meeting: Interrupted by dwarf.

CatalystParadox

• Bay Watcher
  • hi ho, hi ho...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: October 20, 2011, 02:06:14 am »

Poor Forgotten Beasties, living in this fortress that really wouldn't have been so bad til all those terrifying dwarves came along.

I opened up the Unread Replies page and saw that you were the last poster. I got scared. Something about you posting scares me, ever since Failcannon.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: October 20, 2011, 06:45:47 pm »

To them it's like being assailed by a horde of demonic dust bunnies that slowly strip away your flesh. I had a dream like that once. Needless to say the house was spotless for a month or so.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: October 20, 2011, 07:01:05 pm »

*throws a dust bunny at Eric*

Eric has gone berserk!

CatalystParadox

• Bay Watcher
  • hi ho, hi ho...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: October 20, 2011, 08:26:24 pm »

Thanks for sharing, Eric.  I still can't afford a new vacuum so I guess I'm just going to have to build a wall around my bed.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: October 20, 2011, 11:34:17 pm »

Thanks for sharing, Eric.  I still can't afford a new vacuum so I guess I'm just going to have to build a wall around my bed.
But...  Isn't under your bed where the dust bunnies live?  Do you mean to trap them in with you?
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Strategia

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheese is essential to any successful fortress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: October 21, 2011, 12:14:51 am »

But...  Isn't under your bed where the dust bunnies live?  Do you mean to trap them in with you?

That's what the cave-in trap is for.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: October 21, 2011, 01:00:21 am »

And a bed without a looming threat of collapsing architecture is not conducive to proper, restful sleep.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

CatalystParadox

• Bay Watcher
  • hi ho, hi ho...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: October 21, 2011, 01:53:32 pm »

It already sits directly on the ground.  Maximum security design. :| 

Now to just route the magma shaft above it and connect it to a pull chain in case of emergencies...

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: October 22, 2011, 04:09:07 am »

Where could Deathsword have gone...
I make Spellcrafts!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: October 22, 2011, 07:59:20 am »

Where could Deathsword have gone...

This is becoming a recurring joke.

I won't be able to play much this weekend, due to two 6-hour long test today and tomorrow. I'll try to play at night, but it won't be a lot. If you want to end my turn, say it and I'll upload the save.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: October 22, 2011, 08:08:49 pm »

I see no reason why you shouldn't be allowed to continue. How far along are you in your year?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: October 22, 2011, 10:33:21 pm »

Nah nobody wants to lose another player, I was mostly concerned that you hadn't posted for a couple days.
I make Spellcrafts!
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 189