Poll

PULL THE LEVER? [Y/N]

Y
- 281 (87.8%)
N
- 39 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 319

Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 189

Author Topic: FailCannon: No Rest for the Wicked (or anyone else) (Succession: Battlefailed 2)  (Read 901601 times)

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

I feel like making a vanity edit to the TVTropes page now...
do it!
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

Gentlemen. Not only did we survive the most pointless of all pointless doomsday devices, but we died to kobolds. That's a whole new level of fail. Eric, please upload the file, I want to challenge all who see this to try and reclaim this madhouse.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile

do it!
Done.
Spoiler: Under "Badass:" (click to show/hide)
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

do it!
Done.
You can do better than that. You know it. Add that you stripped all armor and that you made your last stand naked.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

Gentlemen. Not only did we survive the most pointless of all pointless doomsday devices, but we died to kobolds. That's a whole new level of fail. Eric, please upload the file, I want to challenge all who see this to try and reclaim this madhouse.
I HAVE AN IDEA! WHAT IF THE RECLAIMATION TEAM AT BATTLEFAILED MET THE PEOPLE HEADING TO FAILCANNON TO RECLAIM?!
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I HAVE AN IDEA! WHAT IF THE RECLAIMATION TEAM AT BATTLEFAILED MET THE PEOPLE HEADING TO FAILCANNON TO RECLAIM?!
I'll buzz over at the battlefailed reclaim thread and tell them Failcannon is open for reclaimers

... as soon as Eric uploads the bloody thing.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile

do it!
Done.
You can do better than that. You know it. Add that you stripped all armor and that you made your last stand naked.
Oh, okay.  I'll "fix" it.  After all, who needs modesty?
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

What, no xanatos chessmaster for That Aussie Dwarf?  He escaped most of the really dangerous events (spent the loyalty cascade safely in hospital and was generally either 'on break' or just absent from fighting or attacks the rest of the time)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What, no xanatos chessmaster for That Aussie Dwarf?  He escaped most of the really dangerous events (spent the loyalty cascade safely in hospital and was generally either 'on break' or just absent from fighting or attacks the rest of the time)

Curiously, I named your profession "Xanatos Rouleteer" right before Failday.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile

ThatAussieDwarf was also one of the last two survivors, which is a major accomplishment in Failcannon (not as impressive as my own, of course  :P).
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ThatAussieDwarf was also one of the last two survivors, which is a major accomplishment in Failcannon (not as impressive as my own, of course  :P).

Wow, really?  What did the others die of?  And who's the other surviving dwarf?  Oh, and is he finally the Mayor like he always schemed to be?

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile

Wow, really?  What did the others die of?  And who's the other surviving dwarf?  Oh, and is he finally the Mayor like he always schemed to be?
You haven't been following the last few pages, have you?
In the interest of providing honest answers to your questions;
Yes.  Until a kobold killed you.
Many, many things, from falling in a pit to falling in a flooded room.
It was me (I was the last survivor), but I died too.
No, sorry.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, sorry.

Damn.  All that contrived and complicated scheming for nothing.  Better luck in Hellcannon, I suppose

edit:  the thought occurs that if he truly was a scheming villain, then

A kobold killed you.

really would be the most appropriate ironic death.  I'm surprised there were any left around Failcannon.

CatalystParadox

• Bay Watcher
  • hi ho, hi ho...
    • View Profile

Catalyst was scared to death by DuckThatQuacks' second ghost; This one murderous.
He always was rather frightening.
Fortress is going downhill at this point,
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA when has it ever not been?!

None of your whining!  In this fort, we make our OWN vanity edits! :-D  (do iiiiiiit)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 12:39:32 am by CatalystParadox »
My proud turn in Failcannon | Uzolnom - "Oiledgod"

Quote from: Mego
I opened up the Unread Replies page and saw that you were the last poster. I got scared. Something about you posting scares me, ever since Failcannon.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll admit, having read back through the previous page of how my dwarf died, I'm half-expecting that as soon as everyone was dead and the kobolds had left, my dwarf just got up, removed his disguise, and proceeded to claim the remains of the haunted, corpse-filled fortress as his own now that no-one could get in his way
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 189