Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Your DF SoundTrack  (Read 699 times)

Devonus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Your DF SoundTrack
« on: August 23, 2010, 10:05:03 pm »

So, i like many, love music. My tastes vary greatly however, which is both a boon and blessing i've found. unfortunatly i love music to go along with what i'm doing, and i recently ran into the brick wall that i dont like playing DF with my normal soundtracks, namely bc most of what i have on my computer is composed of industrial and edm, which i normally love, however i dont beleive it does DF any justice what so ever when i'm playing.

So i began my long search to find something that may fit in with DF, and the search has been hard to find something online that i can listen to while playing. I have however stumbled upon this jem while youtubing for something suitable, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPkLhSVtPS4

Those songs are quite good and i find it unfortunate that i dont know the songs names, but i have found it fitting to add the Artist Azam ali to my pandora playlist and i have so far found several of her songs awsome, though most of them have heavy middle eastern tones, which i still like and find fitting to an extent, but i'm also looking for something good old fashion medievil European.

But anyways the idea of this topic is, What do you listen to while playing? after all every suitably epic  game deserves an epic soundtrack!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 02:57:48 am by Devonus »

Capntastic

• Bay Watcher
  • Greetings, mortals!
    • View Profile
    • A review and literature weblog I never update
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 02:02:56 am by Capntastic »

Devonus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Your DF SoundTrack
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 02:57:01 am »

oh?....
 *facepalms for starting new topic* i looked and didn't see anything like it, guess i'm blind.