Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Regarding ocean worlds and dwarven civilizations  (Read 998 times)

NaziBad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Regarding ocean worlds and dwarven civilizations
« on: December 25, 2010, 02:56:31 am »

I used Perfect World to create and oceanic world, but I am not able to secure a playable civilization during worldgen. I am positive the issue is that the mountains are not far enough away from the ocean for dwarves to civilize them. I know I have enough neutral mountains as it says through Perfect World. How can I manipulate a map to still resemble an archipelago and still retain playable civilizations?
"Better is one's own law of works, swadharma, though in itself faulty than an alien law well wrought out; death in one's own law of being is better, perilous is it to follow an alien law." - Bhagavad Gita

Brandstone

• Bay Watcher
  • Come hug me bro
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding ocean worlds and dwarven civilizations
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 06:04:55 pm »

It's hard to tell you what to do without more info, and the people who can help you best don't always check modding. You might try another post in general with some more in depth settings info.

NaziBad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding ocean worlds and dwarven civilizations
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 07:14:35 pm »

Oops, I meant to say, thanks I'll gert to work on that.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 07:16:14 pm by NaziBad »
"Better is one's own law of works, swadharma, though in itself faulty than an alien law well wrought out; death in one's own law of being is better, perilous is it to follow an alien law." - Bhagavad Gita