Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

LP ToEE (LOCKED)

(1/12) > >>

Solifuge:
Let's Play: The Temple of Elemental Evil
- A World of Greyhawk Adventure by Troika Games
Adventures of the Last Great Bounty Hunter (Lawful Evil Campaign)
Introduction: In which a bounty hunter seeks fame and fortune, at a Temple to the Dark God Hextor.
Chapter 1-1: In which the bounty hunter meets a new employer.
Chapter 1-2: In which a ragtag band of adventurers gather.
Chapter 1-3: In which the adventurers test their mettle in an ambush.
Chapter 1-4: In which frogs look for (and almost find) an easy meal.

Current Party:
Solifuge       - Lassiter, Dwarven Rogue (TN)
janekk         - Nero, Human Sorcerer (NE)
TheBroodyMoods - Kelvyn, Dwarven Druid (NE)
Boksi          - Tylee, Gnome Cleric (LE)
Nirur Torir    - Riv, Human Barbarian (NE)
Josephus       - Cormac, Human Fighter (LN)

New characters are still welcome to join the roster! Submit a class, race, sex, name, and any specialties/quirks/traits your character has!

You heard the subject line, folks. We're playing the classic World of Greyhawk module by Gary Gygax, The Temple of Elemental Evil!
Spoiler: Yay 1st Edition AD&D! I'm sure you're thrilled. (click to show/hide)
No no no, this is the 21st century, and we have a more demanding taste in RPG entertainment these days! We don't want to sit around at a game table, and argue bitterly with our friends over the next logical course of action. No, we want to tell some schmuck on the internet to play the game how we want, and have the adventuring party take the most inane, sociopathic, and radical route to glory! We want to command our puppets to dance, from the safety of our laptops and computer desks. Behold!

There we go. So first things first; we need to create an adventuring party! In order to do that we first need to choose the party's Alignment. The sets us off on our starting quest, and influences how our party is viewed by, and interacts with the world. More importantly, it decides what alignments our party members can have, and thus whether or not we'll be indulging in acts of selfless heroism, or a country-wide bloodbath. Every member of the party has to be within one step of the Party Alignment, so choose wisely!

Also, we need Adventurers. We can have up to 6 party members at a time, plus any familiars or animal companions they may have. This is going to be an Ironman run, so there'll be permanent character death, no loading up old saves, and I've never played this before so I have no idea what we might be running into. Needless to say, we'll be cycling through would-be Adventurers pretty regularly! :D

Oh, and remember that your character's Alignment can only be one step different than the Party Alignment.

===>

janekk:
I vote true neutral party so everyone in the team doesn't give a sh*t. Oh wait that would be quite boring. Well I think neutral evil would be fun. I would like chaotic evil sorcerer human who likes to set things on fire. Name? Um... Nero?

TheBroodyMoods:

--- Quote from: janekk on August 25, 2010, 05:33:43 pm ---... Name? Um... Nero?

--- End quote ---

Nero would be a druid that elects his animal companion to the senate. I would totally run a neutral evil campaign too. Make a Barbarian Druid, Dwarf Barbarian Druid.

TheBroodyMoods:
Oh, and his name should Kelvin Scale.

Boksi:
This looks fun. Can I request that the party be neutral evil and that I get a character that is a lawful evil gnome cleric?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version