Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Author Topic: Masters of magic.  (Read 27341 times)

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
Re: Masters of magic.
« Reply #360 on: June 08, 2011, 11:42:31 am »

Well, I jammed this in a ceiling space of my memory, so it doesn't seem like any time has passed to me. Or perhaps it was more like going into cryogenic sleep. I do rather like what I've been doing and the ways things have been going▬
...with everyone controlling one character and working together on the problem.
▬but this would mean more people for them to listen to, and possibly more chances to create.
 Depending on how related this track is going to be, I could post the ~log, or I could weave reveals along with the game. Do you know what shape it'll take yet? I favor a cataclysm happening right around the time we left off.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 08, 2011, 04:19:39 pm »

Depending on how related this track is going to be, I could post the ~log, or I could weave reveals along with the game. Do you know what shape it'll take yet? I favor a cataclysm happening right around the time we left off.
I had actually planned for it to be in a totally different setting if we went with that plan. But if people would prefer leaving off where things are, and using the same world, that works fine too.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 08, 2011, 06:06:56 pm »

I'm open for both ideas.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]