Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Apparently the Fanfic thread  (Read 41999 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Apparently the Fanfic thread
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2010, 06:11:53 am »

WE ARE THE BEST SUBFORUM

THE BEST

:3
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2010, 07:01:25 am »

« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 10:45:49 am by Ottofar »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2010, 10:30:27 am »

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2010, 10:33:08 am »

The fact that we make time to do this makes it all so much funnier.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2010, 04:41:29 pm »

We need to sticky the Mafia Subforum Fanfic Thread.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2010, 06:15:21 pm »

After the Scatterbrain backstory:
Dak and SirBayer are playing a game of chess. Dak easily beats Bayer. Bayer is upset about losing. Dak asks for a rematch. Bayer heads to his room. Vector returns home. She is worried. She has found that Webadict controls the Mafia, to some extent. She knows she will be a part of the next game.
Dak is also worried. The two of them remember joining Webadict. He had power and money. He gave them their home, their lives, and each other. There were plenty of people just like them.
But they were both trying to get out. Vector had tried to figure out how he got them to do what he wanted. Dak says they'll find it. They tuck Bayer in and leave.
Bayer is home alone. He wakes up in the middle of the night. He tries to find his parents. They aren't anywhere to be found. Instead, he finds a ghost. He calls himself Alexhans.
The ghost peaks the boy's interest. He leads him out of his house and into Webadict's compound. He leads him to an ancient machine. It is the controller of the games. He tells the boy that there was originally no controller, that there simply were games. It was when the games got out of hand that they decided there would be one. It was known as the Mephansteras.
Bayer looks at the machine. He cannot decipher the machine at all. Alexhans tells him that the machine is in Twelven, and that Webadict had studied for many years to learn how to read and decode it. Alexhans tells him that there is need for a new King.
Bayer is confused but also exhilarated. He wants to be King. He follows the ghost's instructions and activates the machine. A new game has started.
Webadict enters then. Alexhans has exacted his revenge. Alexhans was the previous King (For there had been many), and Webadict had stolen his throne through the same means. Realization appears and disappears in the same instance on Webadict's face. Mesmerized, he suddenly leaves.
Alexhans leaves the boy. He merely wanted his revenge. Bayer is still confused but returns home. Vector and Dak are there. They scold him. He asks where they were. They say they have never left. Confused, he goes to sleep.
Bayer sneaks out each Night and goes to the machine. He has found Webadict's library, with many books in Twelven from olden days.
He eventual translates the machine. He finds that his parents have also been chosen for the game. It is too late to stop them. He watches on the screens as Webadict kills them all...

There, you now have a reason to save Vector/kill me. You can do that. Dak, however, is still dead. You may not retcon him back to life.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2010, 06:35:52 pm »

Spoiler: ToonyMan's Chapter One (click to show/hide)

Meanwhile...

In another part of town, as the one known as ToonyMan was receiving a letter with a piece of his hair attached, a younger man was busily getting ready to leave his humble home and trek up the mountain.

Having already received an identical letter (the man was in a sector of town that got its mail several hours earlier, of course), the young Jokerman-EXE was more than a little put off by the "attachment" on his letter: a short URL that he had typed into his computer's web browser, fingers trembling slightly. In an ironic twist, it had led to a simple download of a file called, "Jokerman-EXE.jpg," an irony that made the young man sigh before clicking it open. Within were several candid shots of himself, going about his daily life. So this was truly meant for him, then.

He had finally prepared his gear and gone up the mountain, his midnight black muscle car roaring upwards at a breakneck pace. Jokerman-EXE had always been pretty daring; some days, it turned out better than others. He reached the cabin in the woods as ToonyMan was just starting his car up - a trip for ToonyMan that was destined to be cut short by engine failure. Jokerman-EXE stepped out of his car and looked around the small clearing; there was no one else here. Now that he thought of it, he wasn't sure what he had been expecting, but an empty lot with a cabin one step away from being an ex-cabin was not high on his list. The atmosphere around here was much to suffocating.

Then he heard a shifting in the bushes behind him. Jokerman-EXE stiffened and turned slowly, but (to no one's surprise) there was nothing there. He opened his mouth, undoubtedly to utter the phrase, "Probably nothing but the wind," but before he could tempt fate any further, there was another rustle nearby. Turning towards it, Jokerman-EXE groaned and said, "Look, I'm really not in the mood for this. If you're gonna gore me and leave my corpse in the forest, can you at least do me the courtesy of hurrying up? Else, I'm going home."

Silence in the clearing for a few seconds before the rustling, slower this time, resumed. A hand emerged from a bush, pointing at Jokerman-EXE and gesturing him over urgently. Curiosity and impatience outweighing fear, Jokerman-EXE went over to the bush and, with only a slight hesitation, ducked under and around it.

In the small clearing under the bush and between those around it, another man was huddled, looking around furtively. "You all right?" Jokerman-EXE asked, concern rising, but the man shushed him violently. Rocking back on his heels, Jokerman-EXE waited.

"I'm RedWarrior0," the man said quietly, looking around as he spoke. Why was he so paranoid? "I've been here for a while, but I don't like to let people see me. Too much of a chance. They might kill me. So I just lurk around here." Indeed, Jokerman-EXE had seen the man around, but they had never really spoken; RedWarrior0 always disappeared before anything could happen. He was an urban legend back in town.

"Nice to meet you, I guess," Jokerman-EXE said, edging away, "but are you here because of a letter, or is that just me?"

"Shh, shh!" RedWarrior0 said, looking at Jokerman-EXE like he was a fool for even opening his mouth when there could be someone around. "Yeah, I got a letter. Haven't decided if I want to stick around or not yet, though. I might just avoid this one. Doesn't really catch my interest."

"Yeah," said Jokerman-EXE, looking at his car and debating leaving as well. "I might...huh?" When he turned back, RedWarrior0 was already gone. Damn. Jokerman-EXE walked back into the clearing, now pretty well confused. Nothing for it but to check out the cabin, then. He opened the door; it was, of course, unlocked, and creaked as though it was the gate to Hades. Sighing at his own stupidity for even remaining up here, Jokerman-EXE stepped inside.

Within, he saw a surprisingly clean living room, and a clean kitchen. As he was about to look up the stairs, he heard a rattling in the kitchen that made him freeze. This was too much for his nerves, really.

Before he could move, however, a man emerged from the kitchen, a newly-made sandwhich in his hands. "Oh!" said the man, who was much older than Jokerman-EXE, though he acted very youthful. "You're new around here, huh? I'm Solifuge. I teach down at the University in Parcville." Jokerman-EXE introduced himself hesitantly, and Solifuge continued merrily on without noticing Jokerman-EXE's confusion. "Nice to meet you, sir. Isn't it a nice day? I'm just thrilled: I got an invitation to come here, but no one was here and I thought I'd be alone and I was hungry so I made a sandwich and then you walked in and must have heard me because I was making no effort to be quiet but now that you're here would you like half of my sandwich it's ham and cheese with mustard on wheat because there was no rye like I usually have but - "

Jokerman-EXE held up a hand to silence Solifuge; not just because the bastard really liked to talk, but because he had heard something outside. "Come on," Jokerman-EXE hissed, grabbing Solifuge's hand and pulling him out the back. Soon after, he heard two people enter the house and begin poking around. Solifuge remained enthralled in his sandwich and was thus silent.

Silence in the house. Jokerman-EXE nodded to Solifuge, and the two of them made their way back through the house. They opened the front door, and the first thing Jokerman-EXE heard was, "...suck lemons for all I care!" which caused him to pause, halfway insulted. He opened his mouth to introduce himself, but from behind him Solifuge emerged and said, "Oh boy, more people! I'm Solifuge and this is Jokerman-EXE and we're glad you're here!" Shrugging, Jokerman-EXE nodded and raised a hand.

Back to you in the studio, ToonyMan!
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2010, 06:59:34 pm »

After the Scatterbrain backstory:
Dak and SirBayer are playing a game of chess. Dak easily beats Bayer. Bayer is upset about losing. Dak asks for a rematch. Bayer heads to his room. Vector returns home. She is worried. She has found that Webadict controls the Mafia, to some extent. She knows she will be a part of the next game.
Dak is also worried. The two of them remember joining Webadict. He had power and money. He gave them their home, their lives, and each other. There were plenty of people just like them.
But they were both trying to get out. Vector had tried to figure out how he got them to do what he wanted. Dak says they'll find it. They tuck Bayer in and leave.
Bayer is home alone. He wakes up in the middle of the night. He tries to find his parents. They aren't anywhere to be found. Instead, he finds a ghost. He calls himself Alexhans.
The ghost peaks the boy's interest. He leads him out of his house and into Webadict's compound. He leads him to an ancient machine. It is the controller of the games. He tells the boy that there was originally no controller, that there simply were games. It was when the games got out of hand that they decided there would be one. It was known as the Mephansteras.
Bayer looks at the machine. He cannot decipher the machine at all. Alexhans tells him that the machine is in Twelven, and that Webadict had studied for many years to learn how to read and decode it. Alexhans tells him that there is need for a new King.
Bayer is confused but also exhilarated. He wants to be King. He follows the ghost's instructions and activates the machine. A new game has started.
Webadict enters then. Alexhans has exacted his revenge. Alexhans was the previous King (For there had been many), and Webadict had stolen his throne through the same means. Realization appears and disappears in the same instance on Webadict's face. Mesmerized, he suddenly leaves.
Alexhans leaves the boy. He merely wanted his revenge. Bayer is still confused but returns home. Vector and Dak are there. They scold him. He asks where they were. They say they have never left. Confused, he goes to sleep.
Bayer sneaks out each Night and goes to the machine. He has found Webadict's library, with many books in Twelven from olden days.
He eventual translates the machine. He finds that his parents have also been chosen for the game. It is too late to stop them. He watches on the screens as Webadict kills them all...

There, you now have a reason to save Vector/kill me. You can do that. Dak, however, is still dead. You may not retcon him back to life.

Psssssssh.

I didn't want to self-insert, frankly. Didn't see any good place for myself, and my ending is quite frankly epic enough to deserve recognition a faction of its own. I fixed the plot-hole. >_>

The faction can be me and Pandarsenic due to Pandaghost.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2010, 07:02:09 pm »

Psssssssh.

I didn't want to self-insert, frankly. Didn't see any good place for myself, and my ending is quite frankly epic enough to deserve recognition a faction of its own. I fixed the plot-hole. >_>

The faction can be me and Pandarsenic due to Pandaghost.
I actually had you inserted before you made your ending (That sucks and has fifty plot holes.) When I saw Scatterbrain's, I added you in for more character development of Dak. Then, I figured I'd sideplot the entire thing into its own thing.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2010, 07:36:22 pm »

Can I get a cameo?
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2010, 07:36:58 pm »

Can I get a cameo?

Oh, you will. Hold up, working on something stupid.
Rules are for suckers.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2010, 08:22:37 pm »

Man, you all portray me as some layabout slacker.

Time to make a fanfic.
In my fanfic, I am the hero.
It is me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2010, 08:29:13 pm »

Time to make a fanfic.
It is me.
I'm confused. Is that your fanfic?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2010, 08:29:51 pm »

Time to make a fanfic.
It is me.
I'm confused. Is that your fanfic?
No. I am making one. I made a reference to Homestuck.

Scatterbrain

• Bay Watcher
  • 'Oh PLEASE be my prisoner!'
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2010, 04:02:54 am »

Also, how did penguins become involved with all the masters' avatars?

this is canon!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9