Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Apparently the Fanfic thread  (Read 41995 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Apparently the Fanfic thread
« Reply #105 on: September 24, 2010, 07:10:38 pm »

Org is now Equius.

EDIT:  Anyway,

Everybody Dies
Chapter 5

Pandarsenic stared at the ceiling, he wasn't tired.  He started seeing the cracks through shadows as the sun rose and shined.  His two roommates started to turn on nearby beds.

For once Pandarsenic felt serious, which made him uneasy.  They had to bag this guy as soon as possible or else some serious shit would go down.

"WUBA!" Pandarsenic shouted as he chuckled to himself, he wasn't really paying attention to what was going on, but he had to make Webadict boil.  Plus, he was too busy checking the sensors on his sick ass bike customarily designed by yours truly.

There was a reading.

Pandarsenic gasped, but his helmet masked his expression, before he could do anything he was knocked upside the head and tumbling to the ground, his helmet falling off in the process.  When Pandarsenic got up everyone was looking at him for a cue, "Oh right, names." he thought.

"I'm Pandarsenic" he spoke loudly, he was kinda pissed at Webadict after getting such big news, too much news.

Pandarsenic decided to take one more pot shot at Webadict, "And this is Web-a-dict."

Pandarsenic sometimes wished Webadict would lighten up.

Inside the "cabin" was quite large and luxurious.

"Better for me then."  Pandarsenic thought to himself as the group huddled into the living room, which was quite pleasant.  They were going to use that fireplace, that's for sure.  The ride up he saw deep dark clouds everywhere.

There was more important news however, Webadict had to know as soon as possible.  He watched as his partner found a spot to stand in the corner.  "Good, I won't have to draw suspicion."  This was important.

Pandarsenic walked over to stand next to to Webadict, he looked over the room first.  It was quite an awkward mess, nobody way talking but Pandarsenic had to tell Webadict now right?  Sure he could tell him at a later time, but he was excited.

One of the aliens is here.

About ten minutes passed and the mood started to lighten a bit, there was soft chatter among the group and Pandarsenic was doing his best not to pace around.  "How is Webadict able to stand straight for so long is beyond me."

Finally, Pandarsenic leaned over casually to Webadict's side and whispered that there was a gray here.  Nobody must hear.

Webadict widened his eyes for maybe a half second maybe Pandar judged.  Webadict replied with a little louder "Alright" before he went back to standing around.

Pandarsenic couldn't take it and started pacing.

Before he knew what was up someone was knocking at the door, he froze.  "Must be another victim."

Webadict and Pandarsenic were both alien bounty hunters, they weren't actually human, only made to look like one here on Earth.  Earth hasn't discovered [redacted] yet and limited their knowledge by so much, the "Milky Way" was a big, huge, gigantic messy, dirty, chaotic place.  Sure the center had a nice system going, but it was by their rules.

When Pandarsenic was twenty he enrolled in the [redacted] before getting dishonorably discharged for unruly behavior, just like Webadict.  That's how they met.  They weren't the same unruly either.

While Pandarsenic was a jokster and all around slacker Webadict was a short tempered egomanatic that didn't follow orders because "He was right and they were wrong."

They became acquainted with each other and decided they would use the knowledge they learned in [redacted] to good use, hunting wanted aliens.  The two started up a freelance hunting job and were paid as a cheap, third-party alternative.  Better than nothing.

The newest ones, two of them, managed to escape their hands and landed on Earth, Pandarsenic managed to destabilize their engine though so they weren't going anywhere.  Both names aren't important because they're alien to Earth and they wouldn't use them here, plus they got human disguises on just like them.  They used one of the radars to pen-point their position, it would be within one hundred miles though which lead them to Percville.

Pandarsenic and Webadict have been here for almost half a year now, but only because the reward money would be much much higher then usually.  No one else knew about it either, it was perfect.  Except these guys were good, they couldn't be found anywhere.  Now this?  Now we have the chance to catch one right now, do some easy torture and we got the other, unfortunately there are some rules.

There isn't something that can erase people minds, and we can't go killing people.  We have to get this guy and get out.

The one called Dakarian let out a large sigh before strutting over to the door.  There was some chatter, which everyone heard because there was absolute silence.

That's when in came a women, Pandarsenic was surprised for a minute.  He just realized everyone else was a guy.  He saw Webadict eye her carefully.  Pandarsenic stared too, whoops.

"Look at all of you!  What exactly is this?"  She simply asked.

Everyone looked at each other.  They simply did not know.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 02:43:40 pm by ToonyMan »

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2010, 08:18:58 am »

Cue creepy lecherous grins? <_<
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 26, 2010, 11:30:42 am »

Only you.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2010, 11:45:37 am »

Most people there are innocents.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 27, 2010, 06:54:52 am »

Do I really lurk that hard? Day-um

Scatterbrain

• Bay Watcher
  • 'Oh PLEASE be my prisoner!'
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2010, 02:33:12 pm »

"Gee, wuba, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Pandar - try to take over the mafia!"

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 29, 2010, 06:05:28 pm »

"Gee, wuba, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Pandar - try to take over the mafia!"
Webadict has been killed!

Webadict was a Vigilante (town).

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 08, 2010, 04:31:44 pm »

This is apparently the most horrific of things I have seen on bay12 forums.

Ever.

*watches*
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 08, 2010, 04:35:09 pm »

Without popcorn?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 08, 2010, 04:37:17 pm »

Perhaps nachos?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2010, 04:41:00 pm »

I vote for melons and coffee!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 08, 2010, 04:48:44 pm »

I dislike coffee.

How about fruit salad?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 08, 2010, 04:52:34 pm »

What the hell is this.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 08, 2010, 05:18:36 pm »

I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 23, 2013, 05:52:22 pm »

I am sooooo writing more fan fiction now. We have too little.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9