Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: New Poll Denies Existance of Wicca  (Read 19863 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: New Poll Denies Existance of Wicca
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2010, 08:24:21 pm »

I think the professional thing to do is use a model or something, not expose yourself in front of minors. In fact, I don't know if flashing a kid is ever the right thing to do. I don't want to know. Ignorance is bliss.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2010, 08:26:13 pm »

The only thing that fabulous man exposed to us was enlightenment.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2010, 08:51:22 pm »

I think the professional thing to do is use a model or something, not expose yourself in front of minors. In fact, I don't know if flashing a kid is ever the right thing to do. I don't want to know. Ignorance is bliss.
Damn it, now I'm trying to come up with a non-extortion example for that.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2010, 08:55:28 pm »

It might be a regional things. There are far less Wiccans in Eastern Canada than in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, for instance.
It's probably because I live in the general vicinity of Fredericton, a fairly pretentious city by all accounts, but I can tell you we have our fair share of Wiccans. I think.

I, myself, was raised Pentecostal, and I can see how it would lead into it.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2010, 12:04:46 am »

For the record, they put it on a partner/volunteer's fingers. Anyone telling you otherwise is bullshitting you.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2010, 01:23:06 am »

It might be a regional things. There are far less Wiccans in Eastern Canada than in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, for instance.
It's probably because I live in the general vicinity of Fredericton, a fairly pretentious city by all accounts, but I can tell you we have our fair share of Wiccans. I think.

I, myself, was raised Pentecostal, and I can see how it would lead into it.

Really? Where at? I spent the last two years of High School in Oromocto. My ex-girlfriend was a pseudo-Wiccan at one point before I met her.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2010, 01:37:21 am »

For the record, they put it on a partner/volunteer's fingers. Anyone telling you otherwise is bullshitting you.

When my college biology class was supposed to practice with condoms, we used zucchinis.  No one actually had to stay, because they got too many angry letters, but I thought it was entertaining.  They were unlubricated, so I tried to make balloon animals.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2010, 01:38:41 am »

When my college biology class was supposed to practice with condoms, we used zucchinis.  No one actually had to stay, because they got too many angry letters, but I thought it was entertaining.  They were unlubricated, so I tried to make balloon animals.

Aren't Zucchinis a little big for that?
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2010, 01:40:41 am »

Maybe they weren't zucchinis.  Some kind of tough phallic green vegetable, maybe unripe zucchinis.

Condoms are not flexible by the way.  Can tie a knot worth a damn.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

devek

• Bay Watcher
  • [KILL_EVERYTHING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2010, 02:12:43 am »

Well, all religions are false, so what difference does it make? :D

Might as well pray to my penis.
"Why do people rebuild things that they know are going to be destroyed? Why do people cling to life when they know they can't live forever?"

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2010, 02:14:51 am »

Maybe they weren't zucchinis.  Some kind of tough phallic green vegetable, maybe unripe zucchinis.

Condoms are not flexible by the way.  Can tie a knot worth a damn.

This is a good thing. They are not supposed to be flexible, just elastic enough to not cut off your dick when you put them on.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2010, 02:16:13 am »

I tied knots in my condoms all the time. If you don't, then it leaks and that's gross.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2010, 02:34:25 am »

Really? Where at? I spent the last two years of High School in Oromocto. My ex-girlfriend was a pseudo-Wiccan at one point before I met her.
@_@

I'm about five minutes outside of Oromocto, pretty close to Geary. It's a seriously damn small world. Very likely we actually never met even though I've been here for about thirteen years because I was homeschooled, but yeah.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2010, 09:01:56 am »

Wicca is bogus. just as ridiculous as Scientology:

http://www.cracked.com/funny-2386-wicca/
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

atomicwinter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2010, 09:21:40 am »

Wicca is bogus. just as ridiculous as Scientology:

http://www.cracked.com/funny-2386-wicca/
That isn't even what Wicca is. I thought it was just Pagans who practiced "magick". Oh well.. back to trying to summon a succubus.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11