Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, September 1st, 2010  (Read 17025 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, September 1st, 2010
« on: September 01, 2010, 03:47:38 am »

The Bay 12 Games Report, September 1st, 2010

Mission Status (Threetoe):

Of all the land, and all of its people, your generosity shines brightest of all.  No mapmaker has yet charted the vast possibility that lies beyond.  But now is the time to throw away the charts and let the new adventure begin.  Unimaginable glory lies beyond that door, and your support have kicked open the lock.

Programming Schedule (Toady One):

Having just finished up entity populations and site sprawl to the point where I can work with them, the first order of business will be handling some other bugs and requests that have come up over the course of August and then getting a release up.  Then the idea is to start adding dev page items to adventure mode, probably aiming at the heroic side of things (Threetoe: "the first step toward true heroism is defending country folk from dread monsters and fiendish low lives"), coupled with continued work on dwarf mode bugs.  Once the dwarf mode bugs situation is better, I should be able to start working on some of the dwarf mode dev page items as well, though there are clearly enough bugs around to make that unlikely for September.

Fun with Numbers:

Thanks for bearing with the releaseless month while I handled the necessary underpinnings, and thanks to everybody that supported us in August.

August:    $2212.95
July:      $3345.83
June:      $2364.29
May:       $3201.62
April:    $16104.49
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:59:09 pm by Toady One »
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!