Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Your greatest injury  (Read 1982 times)

ohzee00

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Your greatest injury
« on: September 03, 2010, 11:30:15 pm »

Whats your greatest injury and survived it for example a chopped off limb. if you have pics that would be great.

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile
Re: Your greatest injury
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 11:56:12 pm »

I once fell out of a tree and- oh you mean in the game. Being gutless and escaping the battle.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Kobold Troubadour

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUSICALITY: +-]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 01:04:36 am »

Still standing...still fighting...that all you got?

Trying to pull one out actually crashes my game...well, considering they keep shooting...
[UTTERANCES] kinda' makes it hard for people to understand kobold songs...

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 01:39:59 am »

I had a leg clawed off by a clown leading a place, after clawing the leg it cut off my head.

All of the clowns bones, limbs and organs were red

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 02:26:02 am »

I was kicked in the head by a male human, shattering my skull. I had sensory nerve damage, i was blind, i had lost almost all motor function, i couldnt feel pain and i was bleeding, and somehow, one of my followers killed my assailant, and i lived. Then fell into a lake i couldnt see and drowned.
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

mnjiman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2010, 05:22:31 pm »

Both my legs were cut off.
I was thinking more along the lines of this legendary champion, all clad in dented and dinged up steel plate, his blood-drenched axe slung over his back, a notch in the handle for every enemy that saw the swing of that blade as the last sight they ever saw, a battered shield strapped over his arm... and a fluffy, pink stuffed hippo hidden discretely in his breastplate.

Confused111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2010, 09:04:35 pm »

I got kicked in both arms at once by a Muskox, breaking them both.

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2010, 09:25:10 pm »

I got stabbed in the chest, tearing one lung out and messing the other up pretty bad. Most of my bones were also broken. (I don't even know how I could still move.) I was then promptly attacked by a pack of wolves which easily finished me off.
Or maybe there's a god who's just completely insane and sends you to Detroit, Michigan in a new body if you ever utter the name "Pat Sajak".

Eagle_eye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2010, 08:58:58 am »

I had every bone in my body shattered, and the spinal cord severed at the neck, by a 5 z level fall.

Kaeoz Crimson

• Bay Watcher
  • Strike The Earth Until It Bleeds!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2010, 02:35:27 am »

Once took a crossbow bolt to the eye, after having had my arms and legs chopped off.  And I was still alive after that.  A dwarven hammerer came and put an end to me after that, though.
Violence, Fire, And Duct Tape Have One Thing In Common: If They're Not Solving The Problem, Then You Need To Use More!
Dwarf Fortress: Proving That Violence IS The Answer Since 2002.
And a thought occurs: if you made soap out of those poison demon squirrels, wouldn't it dissolve your flesh when used?  I THINK WE HAVE OUR NEXT EXPORT TO THE ELVEN KINGDOMS, GENTLEMEN!!!

Alizarin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2010, 06:19:48 pm »

My most recent character was fighting a cyclops and the cyclops broke my lower back, severing my lower spinal chord and rendering my character unable to stand. Amazingly though, I managed to kill the cyclops and survive. Now I'm fighting off other creatures in caves with my new paraplegic character :D
The Bull headbutt's the Minotaur in the buttocks, bruising the muscle and shattering the lower spine's bone and tearing the nervous tissue through the cow leather trousers!
The Minotaur slams into an obstacle!
http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/japanbullart.jpg

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2010, 06:52:17 pm »

My worst injury EVER would have to go to a vigilante horse

It broke my legs, arms, some ribs and other bones and it made every organ fail

Even my lungs D:

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2010, 09:08:17 pm »

I was hacking some elves when I got speared through both cheeks, punched in the body until my liver, spleen, and lungs suffered irreparable damage, and I had lost my right eye before I suffocated.

gislegron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2010, 10:31:01 am »

I think op meant: greatest injury you survived and are still adventuring\retired with.

At least i would find those amusing.

I don't have many of those myself, missing nose and ear at the same time i guess.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2010, 05:35:21 pm »

Worst fatal injury: thrown against a wall by an ettin, being blown into at least 17 different body parts.
Greatest non-fatal: fought a dragon and lost both my right arm and leg, a tooth, my lower jaw, and got a melted, cracked skull to boot.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 05:37:54 pm by iceball3 »
Pages: [1] 2