Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Ptah's Ark - Another Crafting Game (Day 1, World 5, Cycle 1) (SIGNUPS AVAILABLE)  (Read 14582 times)

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile

*buuuuuuurmp*
くコ:彡

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since nobody else is posting, I may as well do RAM's update now. Bear in mind, though, that nobody else can interact with the ship today, and the day will not change until everyone else acts.

RAM: Ramington, Trader
1.5kg dark blue ore !base influence 34/kg!
7 blue sparkling jewels !base influence 25 each!
1 fist-sized blue seed pod !base influence 23!
1 intricate blue wooden carving !base influence 40!
3 luminescent blue gel-filled glass orbs !base influence 30 each!

I dump everything into group inventory and go Investigate the ship

Search roll: 38

You wrench open the door of the old ship, passing by an old battered plaque on the outside wall that you don't particularly care about at the moment. Unsurprisingly, it's far bigger on the inside than the outside - the same space compression technologies that effect your own ship are in operation here, cementing its status as an earlier model. You carefully advance through the defunct hallways, noting a strangely bulging door near the back of the ship.

Eventually, you reach the bridge, prying through an ancient door so coated in rust it had no recognisable details. Absently recognising the workspaces as identical to those on your own ship, you advance straight forwards to the machine in the far front of the bridge. It appears to be a defunct ring of stasis pods - though rather different to your own on the Ark. One of them is still sealed, strangely, and you can't see inside - the stasis gel is obscuring your vision. You doubt the machinery is in any suitable state of operation at the moment, so you can't open the pod, but a crafter could probably get some use out of it. You decide to report back to the ark for today.

Total exploration: 38%
Areas explored: Hallways, Bridge, Workshops
Objects of note: Bulging door, Stasis pods, Workshops, Plaque

Remember, you can each interact with the ship starting tomorrow, and exploration can be done any day.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...did I leave this too long?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Probably. I have no doubt you'll find people willing to play, but the original players might not be available/interested anymore.

Plus, holidays. Everything's slow around here.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah. Right. I actually forgot for a while. I don't get out much and my family doesn't make much of a big deal out of Christmas.

Samthere

• Bay Watcher
  • RRRRRAAAAAAOR! <3
    • View Profile

Still watching, of course! :D
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]