Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 1126

Author Topic: Out of context and funny quotes thread. 15000 posts and still chugging.  (Read 1554696 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Out of context and funny quotes thread. Give me somewhatSFW or give me death!
« Reply #2040 on: October 02, 2011, 07:33:41 pm »

19:28 Fniff: Alan, why are there nukes? 
19:29 Bdthemag BECAUSE I WROTE A BOOK I DONT REMEMBER WRITING, THATS WHY.
19:29 Fniff: Right, I'm going on a mission to justify nuclear warfare.
19:29 Fniff: And that will be my only excuse
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
*stuff*
« Reply #2041 on: October 02, 2011, 08:38:32 pm »

From:Southpark. So you're the offspring of 5 monkeys having buttsex with a fishsquirrel. Congratulations.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: *stuff*
« Reply #2042 on: October 02, 2011, 08:53:35 pm »

From:Southpark. So you're the offspring of 5 monkeys having buttsex with a fishsquirrel. Congratulations.
Holy shit, im watching that too.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Out of context and funny quotes thread. Give me somewhatSFW or give me death!
« Reply #2043 on: October 02, 2011, 08:58:02 pm »

And we don't post quotes from TV here!
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: October 02, 2011, 09:13:29 pm »

It did sort of catch me off guard though. It's funny in and out of context.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: October 02, 2011, 10:10:08 pm »

Quote from: Amazon Review
I've had a lot of good times with it. My wife, too. And not just what you'd think. One day I just hosed down our hardwood-floored hallway so I could use it as a slip-n-slide.

Out of context, hilarious. In-context, even better.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: October 02, 2011, 10:15:02 pm »

Oh my.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: October 03, 2011, 06:11:44 pm »

Quote from: Amazon Review
I've had a lot of good times with it. My wife, too. And not just what you'd think. One day I just hosed down our hardwood-floored hallway so I could use it as a slip-n-slide.

Out of context, hilarious. In-context, even better.

Vague question here, but why the hell are you looking for a gallon tub of lube?

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: October 03, 2011, 06:15:38 pm »

Presumably either shenanigans or voodoo.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: October 03, 2011, 07:03:06 pm »

Vague question here, but why the hell are you looking for a 55 gallon tub of lube?

You forgot the most important part.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: October 03, 2011, 07:56:16 pm »

that's what the uh, jerking is for.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: October 03, 2011, 09:49:13 pm »

we wont call him a midget, we'll name him!
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: October 03, 2011, 09:55:08 pm »

But they pretty much use their time being Material Individual.  Comfy.  Decadent.  Liberal sensibilities.  They'll be in the gutter and asking me for help with their thesis and I'll look down and I'll whisper "no."
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: October 04, 2011, 12:48:30 pm »

Well dammit! It is complicated! There are so manny buttons and levers and gears, and the instruction manual is in spanish. I don't speak Spanish, do you?

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: October 04, 2011, 11:10:32 pm »

Quote from: vanquishedValiant
patent that shit
Gas cows
thats where the money is
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 1126