Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 1126

Author Topic: Out of context and funny quotes thread. 15000 posts and still chugging.  (Read 1551994 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: Out of context and funny quotes thread. Give me somewhatSFW or give me death!
« Reply #2070 on: October 15, 2011, 12:00:49 pm »

I think I gave my mom an orgasm

EDIT:
Of course, I also assaulted all the people and animals I could find with farming implements and frequently got wildly drunk
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 03:31:56 pm by Urist Imiknorris »
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
Re: Out of context and funny quotes thread. Give me somewhatSFW or give me death!
« Reply #2071 on: October 15, 2011, 05:50:36 pm »

Either witches or bastards would be awesome.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: October 16, 2011, 12:27:47 pm »

1:29 PM - SHAD0Wdump: Now... Either I am a fish, or my head is sticking out a fish's arse.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #2073 on: October 16, 2011, 01:58:39 pm »

I don't know why, I just thought this needed to go here.
Quote from: Steam
11:53 AM - Yuuko: I'll probably be all naked and soapy whilst you're streaming then
11:53 AM - Taco Dan: O_O
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: October 16, 2011, 03:06:20 pm »

I'll be the one fighting the monster spreadsheets.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: October 16, 2011, 07:43:37 pm »

Quote from: Minecraft Server
<Captain_Projeck> THIS
<Captain_Projeck> IS
<furtuka> STARTA!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: October 18, 2011, 09:47:27 pm »

At least you can hear them coming.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: October 24, 2011, 03:22:39 pm »

throwing ewoks into a lake of fart, watching them shatter.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: October 24, 2011, 03:29:42 pm »

Quote from: #bay12games
<G-Flex> black people are naturally violent and breed out of control if you feed them after 9PM
Sigging. Now.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: October 24, 2011, 07:36:22 pm »

Unless they're black. Those ones are poison.
You asked for it, bub.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: October 25, 2011, 09:07:08 pm »

Anyway, I'm in Vector now, so that's probably enough progress for the night...

(sorry Vector)
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: October 25, 2011, 09:10:39 pm »

... Note to self, read posts before making them.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: October 25, 2011, 09:17:18 pm »

Anyway, I'm in Vector now, so that's probably enough progress for the night...

(sorry Vector)

Heh, I... saw that one coming.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: October 25, 2011, 09:27:38 pm »

>______>

I kind of wish I'd seen it coming before I wrote it, then I could take credit at least, but as it is all I can say is "My bad." Now to stop speaking of it.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: October 25, 2011, 11:50:21 pm »

curving thighs.  Seriously... I can't look at anything in that picture but the girl's alien curvy femurs.
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 1126