Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 1126

Author Topic: Out of context and funny quotes thread. 15000 posts and still chugging.  (Read 1538384 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Out of context and funny quotes thread. Give me somewhatSFW or give me death!
« Reply #2085 on: October 26, 2011, 12:07:46 am »

Quote from: irc owner guy
at least he got the sexy sexy rifle though
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Out of context and funny quotes thread. Give me somewhatSFW or give me death!
« Reply #2086 on: October 26, 2011, 12:36:28 am »

Quote from: Dsarker
What do you mean, Applebloom? I'm sorry, never heard of her. But would you like a delicious apple flavoured smoothie?

Is the spell racist?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 08:46:59 pm by Flying Dice »

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: October 27, 2011, 07:40:02 am »

Quote from: Dsarker
What do you mean, Applebloom? I'm sorry, never heard of her. But would you like a delicious apple flavoured smoothie?

Not out of context at all! How dare you! /doesn'tgetthejoke.jpg
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: October 27, 2011, 08:02:33 am »

Whenever people are in my way I always set them on fire.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: October 27, 2011, 06:52:38 pm »

Quote from: MC Server
<TwiD900> PHANTOM
<TwiD900> ARE YOU THERE
<WharblGharbl> Papaya.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: October 27, 2011, 08:07:47 pm »

You look like my grandma.  No, my grandma's grandma.  From the old country.  That was POLAND!

Mathematician friend, to me, about my clothes :D
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: October 28, 2011, 12:06:16 am »

This tells me that Vector has taste. So, no new information, really.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: October 28, 2011, 12:18:08 am »

It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: October 28, 2011, 12:22:34 am »

Door 1... sort of.  I had a brown shawl, brown vest, green jackety coat, white blouse, dark green wool skirt, light green wool socks, and dark brown boots on.

So... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: October 28, 2011, 12:28:16 am »

I always open spoilers backwards, so I can easily have them all open and then just read from the top, but it ruins when people do silly things with their last spoilers~ °ヘ°

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: October 28, 2011, 12:41:15 am »

I always open spoilers backwards, so I can easily have them all open and then just read from the top, but it ruins when people do silly things with their last spoilers~ °ヘ°
I would be surprised just how many images showed up that I couldn't put on this forum. But then I wasn't.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #2096 on: October 28, 2011, 04:34:44 am »

Actually it does do damage, sometimes fairly serious in itself. It's just not THAT pronounced, usually.

Yeah.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: October 29, 2011, 05:36:39 am »

Made a splash with his wood.

On StickyKeys

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: October 29, 2011, 11:38:23 am »

sometimes the fire spreads under you, yet you don't stop cooking.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 1126