Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 1126

Author Topic: Out of context and funny quotes thread. 15000 posts and still chugging.  (Read 1558911 times)

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
Re: Out of context and funny quotes thread. Give me somewhatSFW or give me death!
« Reply #2385 on: January 31, 2012, 02:30:38 am »

<Raidonrai>: Don't mind Ante.
<Raidonrai>: He wishes he was a woman.

<Sheez>: Ante, you would make the dreamiest man

*Hugs*

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: Out of context and funny quotes thread. Give me somewhatSFW or give me death!
« Reply #2386 on: January 31, 2012, 09:17:24 am »

There can be nothing better than floppy blue dongs.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: January 31, 2012, 01:59:23 pm »

I kinda expected to see them tossing a Tibetan around.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2388 on: January 31, 2012, 02:02:47 pm »

I wonder what this says about you.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: January 31, 2012, 02:11:03 pm »

I wonder what this says about you.

She's tolerant of the transpeoples? Yay! :D

Also:
I should stick a pair of arm floaties in the glove compartment or something, just in case I ever drive off a bridge.

Redking is awesome and I completely empathize with his inability to swim. [hugs]
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: January 31, 2012, 02:41:55 pm »

Fuck, me too.  Of the many things I am terrible at, swimming is probably number 1.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: January 31, 2012, 03:45:42 pm »

Fuck, me too.  Of the many things I am terrible at, swimming is probably number 1.

Ironically, I can swim and even lifeguard, but I hate swimsuits.

So to review, I'll save the drowning people, while pissed about what I'm wearing to do it.

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: January 31, 2012, 04:27:49 pm »

So to review, I'll save the drowning people, while pissed about what I'm wearing to do it.
You could save them while nude instead.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: January 31, 2012, 04:52:07 pm »

You could save them while nude instead.
1/31/2012:
"Local lifeguard attempts to save drowning man while nude. All spectators willingly suffocate. Film at 11."

2/1/2012:
"Local news station broadcast kills all viewers. Lifeguard drafted into army propaganda unit."

2/2/2012:
"America begins television donation program to 'pacify belligerent nations.' "
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 04:59:02 pm by Truean »

Please don't quote me.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: January 31, 2012, 05:16:28 pm »

That was not at all the responce I'd expected.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: January 31, 2012, 05:35:04 pm »

That was not at all the response I'd expected.
Then, my work is complete.

Please don't quote me.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: January 31, 2012, 05:37:20 pm »

I can dogpaddle and back float like a champ.

I don't like getting water in my oversized nose or my eyes so I can't dive or swim fast though.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: January 31, 2012, 05:40:43 pm »

Hahaha yeah this thread is gonna sink like a rock if it don't stop.

I can kinda deal with one or two comments to a quote, but we've gone to seven. [/hardass]
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: January 31, 2012, 05:46:05 pm »

Eight, with yours.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: January 31, 2012, 05:48:40 pm »

Now it's ten counting comments on the comments comments.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 1126