Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 907 908 [909] 910 911 ... 1126

Author Topic: Out of context and funny quotes thread. 15000 posts and still chugging.  (Read 1535264 times)

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
Re: Out of context and funny quotes thread. Where trying too hard becomes art.
« Reply #13620 on: April 30, 2017, 03:06:28 pm »

It should be both. In one hole, out the other (more bloody) hole!
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Quote from: Powder Miner (via Discord)
censorship consisted of making the coolest hitler ever
GM of Trespassers V2.
I'm writing a science fantasy story. Mostly hiatused due to life stuff.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Man, this is like finding out Jesus is actually a sex offender all over again.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Forum Game in another forum. Infiltration mission. During set up, one of the characters instead shot a senator, which made half the team wanted men. Then another member of the team tried to make a citizen's arrest on her,  accidentally confessing to the whole thing in front of a cop. A third person managed to convince her to put aside her morals for a bit... which due to how damn unstable they were, caused her to just sorta, go off the slippery slope toward utilitarianism, culminating in her bombarding an entire arcology with meteors, not realizing it was filled with civilians.

Again, we were meant to scout out the place, bribe the right people, get intel, sneak in, sneak out. We are currently somewhere beneath the crater, fumbling for gasmasks before an NPC contact gasses the whole place.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

Forum Game in another forum. Infiltration mission. During set up, one of the characters instead shot a senator, which made half the team wanted men. Then another member of the team tried to make a citizen's arrest on her,  accidentally confessing to the whole thing in front of a cop. A third person managed to convince her to put aside her morals for a bit... which due to how damn unstable they were, caused her to just sorta, go off the slippery slope toward utilitarianism, culminating in her bombarding an entire arcology with meteors, not realizing it was filled with civilians.

Again, we were meant to scout out the place, bribe the right people, get intel, sneak in, sneak out. We are currently somewhere beneath the crater, fumbling for gasmasks before an NPC contact gasses the whole place.
Wrong one Empiricist.

Although...

Again, we were meant to scout out the place, bribe the right people, get intel, sneak in, sneak out. We are currently somewhere beneath the crater, fumbling for gasmasks

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

No, uh, that would be the correct context.
GM of Trespassers V2.
I'm writing a science fantasy story. Mostly hiatused due to life stuff.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

The game being mentioned is one Emp is in.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile

Quote from: 松尾
do kids become melon sized eyeball pedophiles at age 8?
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

Quote from: Youtube comment
If you boil down Einstein you have human soup.
sauce
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 04:07:02 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile

Ah yes wrapping it in a condom and shoving it directly into the ear canal was a direct improvement.  Esp the part where you have to do that 10 times a minute because they don't stay in the ear canal, almost like things aren't supposed to be there.
You should be grateful. Our forecasts indicate you'd have died of ear AIDS had we failed to enact this policy
Don't you mean...

hearing aids?
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

about damn time
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

now we got to go back to pillaging honey
Daddy's got to crush the Bulgars

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Yes. Yes! YES! Grow my pretties. Grow and spread. Let the potatoes of the world tremble with inadequacy before the new horrors!

I would put a few Arstotzkan quotes here, but I wouldn't want to give the game away to the dastardly Moskurgians.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 907 908 [909] 910 911 ... 1126