Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: Pick Your Scumteam - RE-DO  (Read 25878 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: The game wherein you pick your teammates (5/13)
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2010, 08:15:46 pm »

I've played the game before several times, and I've read several completed/nearly finished games from this forum as well.

Long time lurker.
Glad to have you then!

I play a lot of DF, but I've been reading the forum for several months now. The mafia forum in particular looked to be the most interesting and intellectually stimulating. I hope my newness to posting wont be too large a stigma for this game. In fact, I could see it adding an extra level of suspicion to the game, as there is the aspect of "Would you pick someone you don't know anything about to be on your mafia team?"

Oh, I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

Webadict: You are the host to many games, so you know how a lot of people think and act as players. You're obviously very familiar with the game, as your post activity is well over 50% spent in the mafia sub forum. You are confident, I am not sure whether or not it's at an egotistical level, but it certainly shows from your character. You also hate being called WUBA.
I think I'm gonna like you new guy. Can I call you new guy?

I'll just call you new guy.
I don't know. He seems to be stalking Thomas.
Shut your mouth. Where'd you learn that kind of language?
What?

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
Re: The game wherein you pick your teammates (0/13)
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2010, 08:16:51 pm »

Oh, I'm sorry, is your name Elegy, Zaithe?
Ar har har, a funny one you are.

Read Paranormal and Beginner Mafias, though.
I dunno 'bout Paranormal for "teaching how to play the game". They're pretty complicated, whereas this one's not, really.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2010, 08:17:13 pm »

I've played the game before several times, and I've read several completed/nearly finished games from this forum as well.

Long time lurker.
Glad to have you then!

I play a lot of DF, but I've been reading the forum for several months now. The mafia forum in particular looked to be the most interesting and intellectually stimulating. I hope my newness to posting wont be too large a stigma for this game. In fact, I could see it adding an extra level of suspicion to the game, as there is the aspect of "Would you pick someone you don't know anything about to be on your mafia team?"

Webadict: You are the host to many games, so you know how a lot of people think and act as players. You're obviously very familiar with the game, as your post activity is well over 50% spent in the mafia sub forum. You are confident, I am not sure whether or not it's at an egotistical level, but it certainly shows from your character. You also hate being called WUBA.

What?

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2010, 08:18:36 pm »

Webadict: Are you going to join? Or just create quote pyramids all over my thread?
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2010, 08:18:42 pm »

Long time lurker.
Glad to have you then!

What?
Derp?

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2010, 08:19:00 pm »

Stop the fucking pyramids.

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2010, 08:19:21 pm »

Long time lurker.
Glad to have you then!

What?
Derp?

That isn't a word.
Or maybe there's a god who's just completely insane and sends you to Detroit, Michigan in a new body if you ever utter the name "Pat Sajak".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2010, 08:20:13 pm »

Webadict: Are you going to join? Or just create quote pyramids all over my thread?
... Hmm, I haven't decided. I have a lot of modding to do, but I suppose I could join.

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2010, 08:22:51 pm »

Now I'm following this thread I have no interest in. Can I un-follow a thread?
Or maybe there's a god who's just completely insane and sends you to Detroit, Michigan in a new body if you ever utter the name "Pat Sajak".

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2010, 08:24:52 pm »

Now I'm following this thread I have no interest in. Can I un-follow a thread?

Nope.  I'd suggest asking the mod that he start the game in a new thread, or just ignoring it.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2010, 08:25:35 pm »

No, you can't, and that's what you get for helping a pyramid along in a thread where the creator said not to.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2010, 08:26:35 pm »

No, you can't, and that's what you get for helping a pyramid along in a thread where the creator said not to.
He wasn't a part of it, Pandar.

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2010, 08:29:04 pm »

I was already following it by then.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2010, 08:32:25 pm »

Well... time-travelling karma. So ha.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2010, 08:33:10 pm »

Well... time-travelling karma. So ha.

KARMA CAN TIME TRAVEL?! NO!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15