Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: Vindictus.  (Read 34466 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: Vindictus.
« Reply #285 on: June 17, 2013, 03:26:00 pm »

I can't remember what level my guy is.  Probably not very high, I remember just getting into the ice level with the bear when I stopped.  It was a fun game though.
Shoes...

krisslanza

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 17, 2013, 04:28:24 pm »

I can't remember what level my guy is.  Probably not very high, I remember just getting into the ice level with the bear when I stopped.  It was a fun game though.

Hoarfrost Hollow? That's like. Less then, or around, level 20ish?

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 17, 2013, 08:31:02 pm »

Okay! I have a:

Level 44 Fiona
Level 41 Karok
Level 24 Evie
And a level 29 Kai

I really enjoy the tanky gameplay, but if we end up doing jolly cooperation I will happily level up my Evie for support. I play support in most games :D

What info do you need to add me? IS there an account name, or character names?
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 19, 2013, 03:26:28 pm »

Oh hey, a Vindictus thread. I know I have a ~25ish Kai (Possibly also an Evie).
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 25, 2013, 10:40:56 am »

Bump. Any interest still? I played recently, and there were very few low level groups. Also with 1k points from not playing, the game has gotten easier; could use larger groups.
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 25, 2013, 11:07:12 am »

I'm interested, but I've got enough to play right now as it is.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Nelia Hawk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 26, 2013, 02:02:16 pm »

*tableflip*
there i thought i could quit playing vindictus (EU) and what do they do?

they release a big update  :o

-Introduction of Episode 2 Raid 'Iset' & 'Havan
-The Great Charles Race
-Character Revamp Lann/Karok/Fiona/Kai/Evie

http://en.vindictus.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?BoardIDX=2488&PART=/News/Notice

why do they keep releasing great updates ? *shakesfist*

now to play with the 11 new/changed evie skills and the "new" fiona hammer and blocking...

Nighthawk

• Bay Watcher
  • INT Score: Nope
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 10, 2014, 01:30:34 pm »

All right, huge necro, hope nobody gets mad at me for this. But I started playing this game about a week and a half ago, I've been playing obsessively, logging over 60 hours total so far.

This is the first MMO I've played where I finally feel like the combat is actually skill-based. Dodging, blocking, countering, casting - everything feels like an action game rather than an MMO and I absolutely adore it, if that isn't made obvious by how much I've been playing.

My Evie just reached level 50, but I play staff, so I usually rely on having a friend to distract bosses or I tend to get wrecked. My build is pretty focused toward support, after all.

So, uh... does anyone still play this?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 10, 2014, 01:56:07 pm »

Occasionally.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Zireael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 11, 2014, 01:43:48 am »

Is this f2p? the screenshot interested me, and the name...

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 11, 2014, 01:47:48 am »

It is, but is also published by the notorious Nexon. Expect to have to pay for certain cosmetics, convenience items like respecs and revives, and other stuff I can't quite remember.

In response to Nighthawk, I used to play around the Easter event. Got a sword Fiona to 57 before getting bored. I've basically quit since then because my skills aren't mad enough.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]