Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

Author Topic: Vindictus.  (Read 60011 times)

SquidgyB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vindictus.
« Reply #270 on: May 15, 2011, 03:05:42 pm »

I still just want a proper European release. A few more months and it'll be a full year since they announced that it's "coming soon" to Europe, dropped it on the US, and IP blocked anyone trying to get into the US version from Europe.

Not a single word since then on the European release. I sound bitter, I'm sure. But, well, I've seen and had worse from games I truly love and respect (here's looking at you, right now, IL-2 Cliffs of Dover...) so I think I'm actually becoming accustomed to this kind of behaviour from companies :(

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 08, 2011, 12:17:46 pm »

It's just no tokens for like the rest of this month. It was an event thing.

Also the new character, Karok, comes out on June 15th. Now we can finally wrestle giant bears.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 08, 2011, 12:42:17 pm »

Well now.

For some reason the update never showed up on the main page for me.

Wonderful then.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 15, 2011, 06:51:54 pm »

Ignore this doublepost

NNNNNNNNNNNNGH KAROK IS OUT I CAN WRESTLE BEARS

I KILLED A BOSS IN THREE HITS THIS IS WONDROUS.

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 17, 2013, 02:15:00 pm »

Dead threads walk! Hide while you still can!

I played this game some time ago, and had a blast. I also haven't been able to find ANYTHING that will scratch the same itch.

So... does anyone still play this? Or, are there superior alternatives I have not heard of?
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 17, 2013, 02:56:04 pm »

I played this game some time ago, and had a blast. I also haven't been able to find ANYTHING that will scratch the same itch.

So... does anyone still play this? Or, are there superior alternatives I have not heard of?
I can still play, got ~60 Fiona rockin' heavy metal defense.  I tend not to play, as population is down and party rates are suck, but I wouldn't mind some B12 co-op.

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 17, 2013, 03:02:32 pm »

I can still play, got ~60 Fiona rockin' heavy metal defense.  I tend not to play, as population is down and party rates are suck, but I wouldn't mind some B12 co-op.

I have no idea what level I left things at... had a few higher up characters, around level 50 I want to say. I'll scavenge my account sometime soon and post info here.

Anyone else for some jolly cooperation?
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 17, 2013, 03:26:00 pm »

I can't remember what level my guy is.  Probably not very high, I remember just getting into the ice level with the bear when I stopped.  It was a fun game though.
Shoes...

krisslanza

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 17, 2013, 04:28:24 pm »

I can't remember what level my guy is.  Probably not very high, I remember just getting into the ice level with the bear when I stopped.  It was a fun game though.

Hoarfrost Hollow? That's like. Less then, or around, level 20ish?

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 17, 2013, 08:31:02 pm »

Okay! I have a:

Level 44 Fiona
Level 41 Karok
Level 24 Evie
And a level 29 Kai

I really enjoy the tanky gameplay, but if we end up doing jolly cooperation I will happily level up my Evie for support. I play support in most games :D

What info do you need to add me? IS there an account name, or character names?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 19, 2013, 03:26:28 pm »

Oh hey, a Vindictus thread. I know I have a ~25ish Kai (Possibly also an Evie).
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 25, 2013, 10:40:56 am »

Bump. Any interest still? I played recently, and there were very few low level groups. Also with 1k points from not playing, the game has gotten easier; could use larger groups.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 25, 2013, 11:07:12 am »

I'm interested, but I've got enough to play right now as it is.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Nelia Hawk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 26, 2013, 02:02:16 pm »

*tableflip*
there i thought i could quit playing vindictus (EU) and what do they do?

they release a big update  :o

-Introduction of Episode 2 Raid 'Iset' & 'Havan
-The Great Charles Race
-Character Revamp Lann/Karok/Fiona/Kai/Evie

http://en.vindictus.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?BoardIDX=2488&PART=/News/Notice

why do they keep releasing great updates ? *shakesfist*

now to play with the 11 new/changed evie skills and the "new" fiona hammer and blocking...

Nighthawk

• Bay Watcher
  • INT Score: Yes
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 10, 2014, 01:30:34 pm »

All right, huge necro, hope nobody gets mad at me for this. But I started playing this game about a week and a half ago, I've been playing obsessively, logging over 60 hours total so far.

This is the first MMO I've played where I finally feel like the combat is actually skill-based. Dodging, blocking, countering, casting - everything feels like an action game rather than an MMO and I absolutely adore it, if that isn't made obvious by how much I've been playing.

My Evie just reached level 50, but I play staff, so I usually rely on having a friend to distract bosses or I tend to get wrecked. My build is pretty focused toward support, after all.

So, uh... does anyone still play this?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20